Selling a new type of sig!

cardern

It's a good start to a new style, but it could still use some more detail in my opinion. I know you're going for a new style, but I think it needs bit more. Good job on trying something new.

peterstretchfn5.gif

looks like a rs char laying in poo :) :roll:

a fluffy pile of poo :P

Oh-so true...

It kinda looks like someone I know...

The poo, I mean...

it doesn't look like poo...it's too green for poo. more like cow vomit >.<

but seriously, it reminds me of chinese/jap traditional water ink painting.

Oh-so true...

The poo, I mean...

Well, I was tryin to go for the wildy or something in the background... I could try a different background, with trees. Tell me if you want me to make you one, or I can try to add some more detail to this one. I'm sure I could.

its just a brushed sig. and a preaty poorly one drawn at that.

rune guy way screwy, the smoke looks strange and his legs are all choped off + the white showing doesn't look exactly good.

Not a new style fyi.

its just a brushed sig. and a preaty poorly one drawn at that.

rune guy way screwy, the smoke looks strange and his legs are all choped off + the white showing doesn't look exactly good.

Not a new style fyi.

I was trying to chop his legs off... and also the small white border. I could have put the background completely in back with a new layer, but didn't.

I thank you for your feedback, a lot better than everyone elses, just saying the background looks like a piece of poo.

And I meant a new style for Tip.it, not the whole world. If there are any sig makers on tip.it doing this, could you please show me something they've done? I'd kind of like to see. BTW, that wasn't supposed to be smoke lol. I was just trying to incorporate different colors into the background. Since most people have complained about the background, I'm going to change it.

I didn't really like the first one and didn't feel like fixing the backround, because I liked it the way it was. Instead, I made a new one, trying to take previous criticisms to heart. Note: hte changed background, and the more connected guy. More constructive criticism appreciated! I really don't like posts saying, "It sucks" without some way I can make it better.

rune21.jpg

Oh-so true...

The poo, I mean...

Well, I was tryin to go for the wildy or something in the background... I could try a different background, with trees. Tell me if you want me to make you one, or I can try to add some more detail to this one. I'm sure I could.

dont make *hihi* fun of the guy on his back *hihi* laying in poo.... HAHAHAH! 8) :o :lol: :D :P

I didn't really like the first one and didn't feel like fixing the backround, because I liked it the way it was. Instead, I made a new one, trying to take previous criticisms to heart. Note: hte changed background, and the more connected guy. More constructive criticism appreciated! I really don't like posts saying, "It sucks" without some way I can make it better.

rune21.jpg

Wow, I think it looks pretty cool, could you please give it a go at making me one?

Don't put any text on it, I'll try and put my own writing on it if thats fine? Thanks.

Just try and be creative for what you do, but something similar to the one you just did, thanks.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg