Final Places Decided!

Led-Zeppelin

Okay i just whipped these up quickly...

I know their not great but hey im not gonna win...

Cool Banna that rulz!!! I normally hate pixel but thats great...

the-beatles.jpg

beatles-1.jpg

editied size

Nirvana-1.jpg

Venom_0009

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long will this comp go on for?

Umm possibly a few more days as I can't get on rs till Tuesday my time to give out the cash anyway. And grrrr, teenage loser has been banned :x.

And ATM I don't feel as though there is a very good variety of sigs. Because I want one of each band in 1st 2nd and 3rd. So everyone doing Hendrix sigs don't stand a chance because it's kinda obvious who's gunna win :?. But I may add in another 500k to make room for a 4th place getter because at the moment there's two outstanding Hendrix sig's ;).

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

how long will this comp go on for?

Umm possibly a few more days as I can't get on rs till Tuesday my time to give out the cash anyway. And grrrr, teenage loser has been banned :x.

And ATM I don't feel as though there is a very good variety of sigs. Because I want one of each band in 1st 2nd and 3rd. So everyone doing Hendrix sigs don't stand a chance because it's kinda obvious who's gunna win :?. But I may add in another 500k to make room for a 4th place getter because at the moment there's two outstanding Hendrix sig's ;).

Two out of about 3 outstanding sigs that I've seen.

Glad it may go for a few more days, might actually give me a chance then, I really wanted to do something other than Hendrix (even if he is my hero..) but to be honest I havn't found any proper pics yet.

And grrrr, teenage loser has been banned :x.

i dont think he has.... its been there 4 days, and he keeps posting :? dunno, but he still here i think

Ah k, sweet as.

And 1525, that GnR sig looks pretty cool. But I'm not too sure if I'm a fan of minamalism or not :?.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Nah Led I got all the priveleges a normal user does but it just says banned there because well i had a temp ban... but that won't happen again. i'm keeping my nose clean... if you got anything you want to fix on my entry just let me know or give me a shout on msn or aim.... but i gotta go to school now so i'll talk to you all later.

~Teen~

hendrix22.gif

Here's my entry anything you want changed?

Umm, his hands look a little funky, maybe take the black outline off his hands?

Also, this is final call, one and a half days left!! Get all entries in, I'm adding an extra 500k for prizes. I want some nice looking sigs that aren't of hendrix, thanks.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

You saying that I don't got a chance cause mine is hendrix?

edit:

here it is fixed

daddy.gif

Well, I have been saying all along, that I don't want all Hendrix sigs, but people keep making them. So yours still may place. Just have to wait and see what happens ;).

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

You saying that I don't got a chance cause mine is hendrix?

edit:

here it is fixed

daddy.gif

Well, I have been saying all along, that I don't want all Hendrix sigs, but people keep making them. So yours still may place. Just have to wait and see what happens ;).

what about me? you like it? :shock:

ok, heres my late iron maiden entry lol :D Hope you like :P

bobshoyzepsig.jpg

:)

Ooooh, pretty, lol.

Could you maybe get the Iron Maiden font from http://www.dafont.com and put Iron maiden top left, and bobshoy bottom left slightly smaller than it is now? Thanks.

yeah i can do that :) :P

EDIT: like this? i tried for the iron maiden font on your name as well, but you couldn't realy see it lol :P

bobshoyzepsigv2.jpg