~!~Level-118's Futility~!~

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just explain me something, How was I rude in the first place with the first post? - from what I've seen you're the only one who's posting in this thread and I was just giving you some advice in how to make people post - I don't see how thats offensive to anyone - you started an argument out of no where, maybe you just wanted to start a flame war so that atleast someone would spam, maybe you consider any reply to your thread as flaming you.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

[hide=5/2/07 ~*No Name*]

At first I hung around in the Bank doing nothing way to long because I hate Kaliphite so much. They XP is good but I need to ether skip them or just go and kill them. Standing in a bank for two hours is not the way to get lots of Slayer XP a day. I just killed Kaliphite Solders, they drops are not that great but XP is good and they don't hit super hard. After a while some person came and started taking my kills but he eventually died and I got a Rune Full Helm to Alch! When I finished the Task I headed back to Shilo. 55 Iron Dragons, I was to lazy so I switched Tasks to 32 Zombies. So I teleport to Verrock and started killing them. I didn't get a Champion Scroll and I headed back to Shilo to get 161 Jungle Horrors... Talk about a horrorable Task, but I took it like a man and Headed to the Jungle. Back to Shilo for next Task. 152 Infernal Mages, I like them a good bit with all the good runes. I forgot Guthan's doesn't really work so I went to Bank and got Bone to Peaches. When I got back I had to move worlds because ~there was like 15 people. I finished that task really fast then went back to Shilo for a new Task. 163 Aberrant Specters, they got good drops and are great XP. I used Bone to Peaches on the Hands down the chain for food. Then I go down to get Bones and get 2 Crawling Hands to stuff in a row! Finished then headed to house to set up a Crawling Hand. Then I go back to Shilo and get 151 Kaliphite. I decided now is a good time to do that Clue from Specters so I head to WhiteWolf Mountain to meet the Pilot. The next part was "ElfLand" to kill a Sara Mage. Then I had to go to Agility Place in Wild. The next part was Verrock LumberYard, then to the "DigSite". Then to a tent in the MountainCamp, that is a first for me. Last 3 Clues in a row have been good, this time Rune Helm (t).

~Jungle Horrors~

Clue Scroll: 2

~Infernal Mages~

Mystic Hat: 1

~Aberrant Specters~

Clue: 1

Lava Battle Staff: 3

Rune Full Helm: 2

[/hide]

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

Mikercool.pngMikercool.png

For the last time, I am not going to make my Title "Noob". I think putting progress in Title lowers yourself. A Title is a Word/Group of Words that makes me recognize you, it is not there to tell them what the whole "story" is.

Very nice blog. Nice editing at the bank too, you have two easter rings :D

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

I didn't Edit my bank. The first week of Easter you could get 2 Rings, then they made it so you could only get 1.

*Edit* Are you saying I changed numbers in my bank?

OK! New blog layout and todays Blog is up and running on Post #5. Please give me feedback, just don't tell me to change the title of my Thread.

Thanks,

Miker

P.s. I am working on my writing more. I am trying to show more emotion yet still talk in past-tense which I am having some troubles with.