Ahhh, good ol' noob memories

hazardmaster

This guy game me a steel kiteshield, but I couldn't use it. So he said "Come train your defence." I followed him... to the Zamorak monks.....

He casually mentions that the wine is worth tons of money. Of course I grab it.

DEATH!

And I was carrying like, 700 GP and my iron longsword... :(

But then I found 350K outside the Wizard's Tower and thought I was the richest player ever. Months later, I found 450K+ in cash and items from a drop trader. Then I found 200K worth of yews.

Ah, memories... ::'

Man, you are one lucky fellow who actually managed to pick up so much cash from drop traders~~

I wish I was that lucky when I was in my newbie days though :-k

Unfortunately, I blew it on things I didn't need and can't even remember. To this day, I'm not a very good spender, here on in the real world. :oops:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I remember when I was a noob... ahhhh the memory....

I can remmeber when I started out i immediatly got killed by a man... and lost everything exept my bronze axe, sword and shield. From then on I trained woodcutting.

I can still remember when I thought, after seeing the prices at Bob's axes, that getting a steel axe wood be hard (them being 200gp), and getting a mith baxe would be imposible (1.5k :shock: )

The next day I wondered up to fally (or varrock, I forget) and found out the Chrismas event!!!! I got a yo-yo that day, and I thought it was my most valueble object.

The only other memory is when my friend told me, after playing for about 6 months and still only having 1 def, that if I changed the style to defensive I would gain defence exp!!! I gained about 30 levels that day, and about 7 combat...

Also up until recently I used to think that 1 mil was heaps.... then I made my second mil...

I remember wandering from Lumbridge to the woods by Draynor Manor and freaking out since I was lost. Then I found the World Map :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I remember wandering from Lumbridge to the woods by Draynor Manor and freaking out since I was lost. Then I found the World Map :XD:

Ah, the world map, was always opened when I played

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

back when 300 people on world 1; hahaha jk; i never remembered that; but there used to be 50-200 on average.

I don't remmeber when there was only 300 people on world 1, but I remember there only about 70 on some really obscure worlds...

Also up until recently I used to think that 1 mil was heaps.... then I made my second mil...

It still it :shock:

Well, I'm F2P. So for me it is. See how RS has spoilt you!! :shame:

Anyway I sort of wish I was a noob again. Then RS would be so more interesting again. I rememebr training on the goblins in Port Sarim, it was so cool! And I thought that root thigny stuck in the gorund was the way to get a limpwurt root :P So I used all these items on it, like knife and hatchets lol.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

I seem to recall dying about 4 or 5 times against men, each time losing everything but my basic battle equipment, and basically being a fool until someone decided to help me after i spent roughly 5 minutes trying to talk to the ghost in the lumbridge graveyard. The person (how I wish i could remember the name!) bought me a bronze battleaxe and led me to the person who gives you the ghostspeak amulet (which at that point I couldn't get...never started the quest :wall: ). Then i basically used that axe until i managed to finally find Varrock (Rune Mysteries sure helped there), then buying my first weapon and going on a manslaughter spree...still losing almost everything I had, because i never found the bank after my first time in Draynor... :-w

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png