~~~Cash Card~~~

da_guru_123

Here is one thing that I need to clear up. RuneScape is a fantasy game, not a medieval game. Please can we stop discussing when banks came around etc.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Let me ask you this.

Have you ever seen a number pad on a debit card? Neither have I. Where would you punch in the code to your bank?

Is that a loophole I smell. -.-

Yeah, it would be a way to get money without using a pin, not a good idea. Everyone would say "oh em gee i got haxxored and jagex let them take my money even though i had a pin oh em gee"

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

It would be cool if you could equip it. Put it in the ring or gloves slot. It would be good for people fishing lobsters that want to save that extra inventory space when they are bringing back more lobsters. Or when it is irritating to have money taking up a pesky space in your inventory.

tfssig.png

Let me ask you this.

Have you ever seen a number pad on a debit card? Neither have I. Where would you punch in the code to your bank?

Is that a loophole I smell. -.-

Yeah, it would be a way to get money without using a pin, not a good idea. Everyone would say "oh em gee i got haxxored and jagex let them take my money even though i had a pin oh em gee"

So, if you try to withdraw any money from the card, the bank pin screen will appear and in the chatbox a banker will appear saying "Before I let you take some money out, could I have some verification?"

Problem solved.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

I agree with this thread. But perhaps there should be an option for maybe using the card's magic to send money TO your bank as well as from it?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I agree with this thread. But perhaps there should be an option for maybe using the card's magic to send money TO your bank as well as from it?

Yes, I mentioned that in the original post. Hopefully everyone's clear on that now.

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm, bad idea I suppose.

How would you magic say, 50,000 heavy gold coins out of a little card?

This is a fantasy game, where magic is oozing from the seams. Teleports and random events are just as possible as what you are saying. However, I see your point.

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

next your gonna want pillows so that you character can comfortable lie down when you log off :XD:

seriously... takes away way to much risk... just a bad idea. They already gave you the home teleport and all that junk just deal with it.

redbullsigortiz.jpg