Is there nowhere more to WC F2p?

pansynator

How do these macroers stay in business, Aren't they easy to detect and report abuse on? If they don't talk, report them as macroers.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

I cut yew in edge, you not going to escape autoers but is close to bank.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

not one to start a p2p versus f2p but i fyou realyy wnat no autoers and fast wc xp, become a member for 1 month. ther are no autoers at all with yews, just donbt go south of sers, too many non-autors lol

Ok you are right, no macroers in P2P, but there shouldn't be any in F2P and P2P.

We should report all them, put trees in wildy or an email confirmation. JAGeX say they will never e-mail you, but it is time to change it. They will only send you the confirmation message, nothing else.

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

While it may not solve your problem of finding trees, you could try reporting all the macroers. Who knows, we could have a tip.it player moderator!

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I do report obvious macroers when i see them. But they won't be banned immediately after being reported so it's not much use at the time. In the long run, perhaps it does help. But though, i do report many daily, jagex hasn't sent me a message in my inbox confirming the ban for ages.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png