Herblore.

Intriguing

I'm currently at 60 herblore, and would like to get to 70. In my bank I have herbs and herb seeds (Not all the seconds though) to get me to around 64-65 herblore. So, my question is this. How can I make money/not lose money and still get to 70 herblore? I could grow herbs, but I'm not too keen on that, as I already have 150+ seeds to use. I can get all seconds and vials myself.

Cool.

interesting...

have you tried slayer?

I've found it a great way to get plenty of herbs, though i'm not sure about 55+

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Tbh I despise slayer. I prefer choosing my own things to fight. Although, of course I could just kill specific slayer monsters. I'm not sure which one you were meaning. What I was really asking was if there is a potion that has an equal/greater selling value to the herb.

Cool.

Super strength and super attack sell fairly well. Super energy can sell well, but not really often enough to make your money back in a timely fashion. And of course prayer pots. Other than that (that you can currently make) don't really sell well. At least not in quantity, you might sell a fishing pot here or there. But like super energy, they won't sell fast.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I'm considering it.. I just got 70 farming today so I can grow quite a few, and I'll be doing alot of fletching and ranging so I can just take breaks every so often to harvest + replant. I probably will grow my own.

Only problem is I'll probably need to use 500-700 seeds.. I can plant+harvest maybe 8 a day.. it would take ages.

Cool.

You coudl also trade finished potions for ingredients (herb, second and vial). You won't make any money, but at least won't lose any either. Doing that would make it considerably less that you would have to grow on your own.

Also, make sure you've done the My Arm quest for the extra disease free herb patch.

I'm not sure how good trading potions for ingredients is, but have heard that idea before.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Super energies are actually pretty quick to sell - I've sold several thousand, sometimes 1k at a time. Runecrafters and agility runners love them.

Your best bet is to grow your own herbs. I've gone from mid 80s herblore to 92 without buying any herbs - 100% from farming.