NEW PXL!!

Cool_Banana

Nicey. Only problems I have is that the rune p hat guy looks a bit boring and unactiony. I mean, if someone lept out from a tree infront of you intending to kill you, you'd be like "Oh holy crap! Don't hurt me!". That guys just sorta standing there, motionless, like he's ignoring the jumping guy.

Is this your new style CB? :D

Cause your old sigs looked more 'cartoony' then this... Personally, I like... hm, not sure... I like both styles but in my opinion, the cartoony was more attractive, where as these contain more 'detail'... Anyway, yeh, the only CC I can think of right now is the stance/actions of the rune guy, as Blazer has already said... Rating = 9/10...

haha, thanks for the comments! :D

and blazer/ youmakemesik, thanks for the c/c but the dude isnt supposed to know hese there, when the sample is removed you can see hes on a branch, about to jump :P

buy yea, i might try and do sumthing about that :wink:

sorry for spamming just wondering if your currently making sigs for people? i really like your work, the cartoony type battle scenes, frogact recommended you :)

im not currently, but pm me what you would like, and if i have spare time i might do it! :wink:

Background looks cool, I don't know a bout the character, I don't like it how the man in rune armour looks so demotivated to do anything, with his hanging shoulders and stuff, and I don't know about the Robin Hood, his face lacks a bit detail, while your other faces always have so much detail. Maybe you can give the characters a black line around them, I don't know how that looks. But still a good job banana boy. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Guest Dreamlove

background details are as great as ever, but the characters are lacking as theyre kinda... faceless lol :o

8/10 u can do better, i know u can... -points to sig- :lol:

Give the ranger a bit more contrast.... the picture looks a bit iffy where hes holding the dagger because of the brightness of his gloves and the lack shading on them....

....and detailed faces..... faces are good unless its a evil thingy with his face shaded......

Cliff background and greenery looks good but again not a lot of contrast between the tree in the foreground and the cliff.....

I agree that the rune guy needs a bit of animation..... legs and arms could be tweaked to make it look like he's walking?

Otherwise the idea is pretty good and it looks like it took a while to make :)

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

wowoes!, lots of feed back! :P, thank you all for the feed back and the C/C i guess illhave to o a bit more work on the rune dude, and have more of a contrast :P,

lol Dj Stone

thanks How2PK, Dreamlove, Cruel Deacon, Dyronamics and Traxion for the C/C

and everyone else i cant be bothered typing all your names, but i know who u are :P, but thanks for thee feed back! :D

very appriciated

.:'':.Cool Banana!