Sell santa for green mask?

DeadPolkaDots1

Well I finally purchased a santa ( \' :D :D ). But something is stuck in the back of my mind which is telling my to sell my santa for a green mask. Isn't it logical that as there are less green masks, and traditionally they are more expensive than santa's, that soon green masks will overtake santas? Should I trade now? Or will santas stay ahead for a long time?

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

Green mask > Santa.

They look better and they're rarer.

EDIT: Post 333, cool.

They don't look better than santas :lol: . It's true tho that they're supposed to be rarer than the Santa Hat but the Santa Hat surpassed the Green Mask for a reason. And that is because the majority of the Runescape community like the Santa Hat better :) . In other words, there's more demand for it ::'

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

Hmmm, so you think I should sell my santa and buy a green mask? I'd be annoyed if santa's rose as soon as I sold it though, that's why I don't know. Sure, there is more demand for santa's, but less supply for greens right?

Thanks for the comments so far. :)

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

It doesn't matter I think...Both will raise in price, it's just a matter of time. It depends on which of those you like the best.

ya, just about all rare prices go up proportionally to their previous prices, if santa price doubles, so will green mask(most likely)

so ya its all opinion w.e u think looks nicer, no opinion on that*

btw, it doesnt matter if its rarer, if santa truly is in demand because it looks nicer, itll stay that way.. what would make every1 change their minds and suddenly go for rarer over looks when its been like that forever..

~sorry if u didnt get that, just means nothing wil get much rarer than other rares

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king