~===~The Castle Wars Rocks: Switch them back!~===~

Clown

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were thinking something like "Hmm, lets break it down. This is part of Castle Wars gameplay that has been well established since runescape classic. Obviously, it must be taken away! Wait, what was that Paul? Hell no, what the players think is completely irrelevant. And off topic for that matter. Lets stick to how we can ruin the good parts of the game. You there, lets hear your idea on this..."

Lolol.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

They were thinking something like "Hmm, lets break it down. This is part of Castle Wars gameplay that has been well established since runescape classic. Obviously, it must be taken away! Wait, what was that Paul? Hell no, what the players think is completely irrelevant. And off topic for that matter. Lets stick to how we can ruin the good parts of the game. You there, lets hear your idea on this..."

Lolol.

Thought the same thing

I support you too! I just love the under ground part from CW

Runescape Username: P K E R Z3 | Type Of Pure: Tank Ranger | Combat Level: 36

P K E R Z3 Short Long Goal

single_skill1165295352.png

P K E R Z3 Topics

-Currently None-[/size:2

Why do people have trouble grasping the concept of a game needing to be a certain way?

Jagex felt that the rocks were able to be crossed too quickly, so they changed it. End of discussion. There are a lot of things in this game that should be changed or shouldn't have been changed in the eyes of the gamers, but those things are just what the developers want the game to be like. I'm sure none of us want a million of these "mini-games" that are flooding the update section either...

Unless the slowing down was a side effect of another update, I don't support this.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Can you confirm that?

err, i just played yesterday, and they were no different then ever. I never experienced the other version, but you should head and check.

Why do people have trouble grasping the concept of a game needing to be a certain way?

Jagex felt that the rocks were able to be crossed too quickly, so they changed it. End of discussion. There are a lot of things in this game that should be changed or shouldn't have been changed in the eyes of the gamers, but those things are just what the developers want the game to be like. I'm sure none of us want a million of these "mini-games" that are flooding the update section either...

Unless the slowing down was a side effect of another update, I don't support this.

It was a side effect of another update, according to a Jagex reply. A bug was being fixed on the rocks, and the slowing down was unintentional.

cwscore2.jpg