paying 5mil for good logo

the88king

i know i have done this b4 and there have been NO winners. this time there will be a winner garuanteed within 3days, which will recieve 5mil cash rs2 or rs1 your choice " if you wish it can bee (2,5rs1-2,5r2)

here is what i need:

I need a logo for my moms company van. the bullets will explain what i want.

~the company name AAPPLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT INC ( NOTE THERES 2'As IN APPLE.)

~ANY KIND OF MEDICAL EQUIPTMENT IN THE LOGO FOR EXAMPLE, WHEEL CHAIR,HOSPITAL BED,ETC

~this is going on a cargo van so no crazy 3d images, just plain colors.

~proof of my bank.....

the88king.png

i am going to sell stuff within the dead line to get the 5mil for the winners payment

Guest Dj-Freeman
i remember that contest, yea no one won, even though u said somone did. You offered a dragon med i believe

i remember that comp.... think i might even have my entry lol

You might want to get together some money and check out this site: http://www.designcontest.net/forum/index.php?

Or check out a design company from your area.

No offense to anyone here, but I could bet $50 that all of you, with the exception of maybe a few people, have absolutely no experience whatsoever in commercial design.

You'll get higher-quality work and less trouble if you do one of the two things I mentioned above.

IRKAa.jpg

You might want to get together some money and check out this site: http://www.designcontest.net/forum/index.php?

Or check out a design company from your area.

No offense to anyone here, but I could bet $50 that all of you, with the exception of maybe a few people, have absolutely no experience whatsoever in commercial design.

You'll get higher-quality work and less trouble if you do one of the two things I mentioned above.

True, i'm only 14 and every graphic design course i've tried to get into wouldn't allow me because i'm too young, or if they did have a program for juniors it would be like ages 8-10 playing around in KidPix :lol:

If i get time, i'll give it a chance.. and if you show me the money in game (rs2) i'll work my rear off. :D

Yes, as Gws said, dont try it at a runescape forum, although we have a selection of good artists, only a very select few have experience in designing professional logo's and such..

If your mom has a buisness, it wont be alot of trouble to get some cash together and let a profesional company handle it..It would also garantee great quality.

tipitsigte0.png