hey here's my stats:

combat 82

att 70

str 67

def 71

range 46

mage 68

prayer 45

and i just got a fire giant slayer task. i'm probably going to baxtorian falls, and my goal is to stay there as long as possible, which is why i'm asking for advice. i don't mind training range on them, but i'm guessing with 46 range that would be slow. i've got runes to mage them, but not sure if there's any good spots to mage from in the falls. i've got a whip and a d scim, i thought the whip would be faster kills, but with d scim i could train str.

does anybody have an opinion on best plan of attack for me? i feel i may have to make alot of bank runs. most ppl i know that train on fire giants are much higher stats than me....also any advice on fast transportation/banking runs would be appreciated. (deuling ring tele to cw bank, games necklace tele to barbarian, walk down to falls?)

thanks!

--m

u could still range them cause when am training there ive seen ppl with low range plus it will be great xp and am sure u could get a few levels fast but if ur going to mage use deaths alot cheaper than bloods well best of luck

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

Range them.

There's plenty of safe spots, so you need little/no food. Take a good amount of arrows (1k+, I think iron is good) and Ardougne tele runes (tablets) If you want to stay "forever", also take some nature runes to high-alch in case your inventory gets full of "junk".

Because your range level is quite low, be sure to take Ava's device/collector-thingy. If you use the northern safe spot (close to the doors to get into the quest tomb) there's nothing between you and the target and the device gets a lot of your arows back. There's "arrow stealers" there sometimes, and I think it would take you quite some time to kill them.

Fire giants are great xp, and I got several ranged levels there, using virtually no food. Bury the big bones (if you want prayer xp as well), and you might get a lucky leo the gravedigger. I consider this luck, because it is really a quick banking session, allowing to clean out your inventory!

Do not forget the amulet, it's a FAR walk to get there!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Just use the whip for the faster kills. I'd also advise a ring of wealth, they drop several rune weapons, could be an easy 100k. :D

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I had a fairly low combat level when I started getting fire giants as slayer assignments. When I wanted to train melee rather than range I used my dragon halberd in the Brimhaven dungeon. Take enough food to outlast the agressive dogs and settle into a safe spot in the upstairs area. Combat potions or attack and str pots will help you make quicker work of them.

Range them with safe spots, you only have to bring like a full load of trout to kill about 100, because they will hit you when you pick drops up and some times getting them into safe spots, but they dont all the time ande the 100 can be turned into 200.

Range them, far easier.

If you prefer melee, and wanna "live" there, bring a d hally and attack over the table.

Bring 1 Glarial Ammy, 1 Rope, 1 P pot (fail safe) a few lobs. 40-50 nats 0 fires (you'll get plenty to alc with) and 1 chisel. If you're living there, you wont be keeping gems, so just cut them, bolt tip them, and get something out of them.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.