~99/99 Firemaking! THE RACE IS STILL ON!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Congrats, Adon!!!

I'll move you. :)

Ty :) burning 24k maples in 3 days is pretty good i think ::'

btw guys, totally worth it, the skill is hawt!!! i love it <3:

Your still my southern-fried-slightly-burnt-uber-nub-muffin though.

(great name IMO)

Congratz again mate. I'm in both pics ::' That hawt guy in dragon. \'

Also, I've got your banner done. (Check inbox)

Edit: I forgot, I want in on this race! Add me if your still around azure. #-o

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img=http://siggy.draynor.net/goal/firemaking/99/Guess%20Me%2022.gif][/url]

GUess%20Me%2022.gif

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

That's amazing adon. When you mentioned burning 24,000 maples in 3 days and going outside for a day and a half, I really didn't want to tell you that a 99 is just too far away. While I doubt that you went outside much over the weekend. I deeply repsect your concentration and I am glad I didn't compete with you.

That's amazing adon. When you mentioned burning 24,000 maples in 3 days and going outside for a day and a half, I really didn't want to tell you that a 99 is just too far away. While I doubt that you went outside much over the weekend. I deeply repsect your concentration and I am glad I didn't compete with you.

lol, i just really wanted it and every time i was on i was firemaking non-stop, looks like 99 wasn't that far away and tbh i had nothing else to do except firemake :?

EDIT: going for hunting now :P

none of the pics(i think they r ment to b pics) on the first page are working :-k just blue bars

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

i cliked but nothing happened >.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Gratz Adon, you went heaps fast lol. Ive still got 29k maples to go :|

At this rate it looks like Sledgehammar is next, then me.

Gratz Adon and many people will beat me. I'm really busy with school projects and stuff, so I only get on for about 30min to an hour :( Oh well. Schools more important

quoteav6.png

drizzit115.gif

drizzit115.gif

ACHEIVED 99 FM on April 28 2007

pieue6.png