New tresure Trail items - Dragon sets (Z, S and G)

Boris5000

I think there should be more tresure trail items. So i made a little list of a few things which should be added.

tresuretrailthingstk4.png

1. The red and green berets have the same stat bonus's as the others, just in diffent colours.

2. 3 new boaters, coming in dark blue, bright red and white, again same stats as the others just in different colours.

3. Enchanted Neo Robes, like the enchanted robes but slightly better. They again a different colour but different stats. (Little higher than normal enchanted).

4. White knight (blue trimmed), Much like the white knight armour/initiate you can get from Wanted! and from Sir Tiffy. But you find these in tresure trails. Slightly better than the white armour/initiate (same points but higher in prayer bonus). No quests need to wear. Only 30 defence. Also looks quite cool.

5. Dazzling Blue Armour. Obtainable from level 3 clue scrolls, Much like the Gilded armour (Same stats). Only difference is that it is in an awesome blue colour.

Please post, what you think about these.

And thank you for your time :D

Decided to drop the boaters, as for they don't sell and made new list (Some of the same cos i like them)

tresuretrailthingsnewpame4.png

I did skill sheilds, cos they havent been made yet. I know they are a bit like skill capes but they are tradeble and you dont need level 99 to get. Obviously you get from tresure trails, i like to think of them as a alternate bob the cat t-shirt in my opinion but you guys may have other thoughts

Again thank you for your time :D

Ok, i've gotten rid of the White armour blue trimmed cos i didn't like it after all.

Here is my refined list of things. I definetly think there should be.

tresuretrailthingsnewpaqo1.png

Hope you guys enjoy ::'

Right Same list with a WHOPPING 13 more items

tresuretrailthingsnewpaps5.png

Pink beret - there isn't one lol

Make shift Cavalier - for those who cannot decide which one they want, they get all 3.

The Rock Rune - I don't know what i was doing, I like it.

Monk robes (Blessed)- Come in Zammy, Sara and Guthix Just for the little followers and vestments are seen around alot. Plus i did good work on them.

As i say ENJOY! ::'

Black d'hide (z)

Heres the pic

balckzammydhideob2.png

Many thanks to scyther1989 for the idea.

Muhahahaha

I have now made the Dragon weapon sets blessed (z, s and g)

dsetblessedlj8.png

Special thanks to Buckeyemange for the idea

For the weapons make it Holy/Balanced/Unholy. For example the Sara Dragon Dagger would be called Holy Dagger and the Guthix would be Balanced Dagger and Zammy Unholy Dagger. This makes it easier to identify whether its a DDp++ or DDS (sara)

Thanks to SuperSpoon2 for the name

Luck be a Lady

well, i like some of the stuff, but not the boaters. Simply put, no one buys boaters, so putting more in wouldn't be great. But you did a great job designing though, 2 thumbs up for that! :thumbsup:

Dont bother about the white trimmed armour, as we know we are going to get them anyway. What I do like is the dazzling blue armour. Almost sapphire like. I know, how about we make it out of actual sapphires and there would be a glint when you moved whilst wearing them?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I love the neo robes, although they look like they might have the ability to blind people (ahh, the light, it burns!).

The skill shields look like something that seem more appropriate on the shield easel in POH's than on treasure trails.

Otherwise, great work. The berets look cool, as does the new armour.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

How did you make the neo robes? Invert the colors of the enchanted robes or mess around with the hue? Anyway, I love the new treasure trail items, and I wouldn't mind having more! Your suggestion look great!

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w