Rip Jsonthegreat :'( - See Page 3: He's NOT Dead...

w1zard

Wow.. just wow... I use to be good friends with him but jeez.. i never thought this would happen.. Rest in peace Jason.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

permanant solution to a temporary problem...

Lots of people will think im inconsiderate or something...but, in my opinion...he just ranked himself right up there with the dumbest people on earth...

There is absolutely NO REASON good enough to commit suicide...If he felt he must commit suicide, he was dumb. I do no feel sorry for him in the least. I do feel sorry for his friends and family, but...again...no remorse for him. it was a stupid decision.

Never heard of him... but this is sad. I once knew somebody when I was young. He died in a drunk driving accident I believe. Then my best friend moved to China in second grade. Both really good friends and I know its a terrible feeling inside when you lose a good friend. RIP Jason and to his family and friends I am sorry.

:cry: One of few rs players in nova scotia has died,I'm surprised it wasn't on the news or anything since a suicide is a big thing in Nova Scotia (where I live).

All the best to his family.

Oh,please put this tag in your signature if possible

--R.I.P Jason--

RSN: Xx Innar Xx. Retired. Loong retired.

Private chat: ON.

• 1 year later...
well I ment the creator of this topic :P

Good to hear your still alive though lol

Thx!

lol i thought it was a ghost when i seen u had posted :P glad to hear ur still with us :mrgreen:

well I ment the creator of this topic :P

Good to hear your still alive though lol

Thx!

lol i thought it was a ghost when i seen u had posted :P glad to hear ur still with us :mrgreen:

Lol cool, do you remember me from RSC?

I doubt there are any old-schoolers back from RSC who dont remember you, imaybe not as "THE" man but about every should of heard about you in some way lol :P But that might be because I never went to wildy for pking so anyone high-combat with a skull intriged me. I never heard of DSM or Eugene or Swifty before they killed me while rune mining back then lol.

Did see you several times at the hobgoblins in the wildy. Thats how I got ahold of you lol...

Is it just me or is alot of RS players commiting suicide these days??, Seems strange to have a couple of people die each month like if it was organized or something, Well if its real, Good luck in life and I feel sorry for your friend...

Quit runescape...

It seems like a lot of RS players commit suicide, because a lot of people play RS. If you watched the population of a small city with just as many players as Runescape had, as closely and personal as some Runescape players are, you would think a lot of people in that city do certain things.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

permanant solution to a temporary problem...

Lots of people will think im inconsiderate or something...but, in my opinion...he just ranked himself right up there with the dumbest people on earth...

There is absolutely NO REASON good enough to commit suicide...If he felt he must commit suicide, he was dumb. I do no feel sorry for him in the least. I do feel sorry for his friends and family, but...again...no remorse for him. it was a stupid decision.

Do you even know what depression is? Have you ever had your girlfriend break up with you? (if you've ever had one) Have you ever had everything go wrong, ever lost any need or purpose to live? If not then you have no right to speak on such a matter. Leave this thread and never return :evil: .

EDIT: Lol, read page 3 people. Nice bump :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Anyone think the fact that this guy is on a new account and just joined today is a bit strange? :? I hope it is him though. :)

Yep, its really me.

I was drunk and had nothing to do so I made a new account for tip.it because I forgot my old one and decided to see what every one was talking about and if any one still remembered Jsonthegreat.

I'm perm banned btw... :( I have been for a couple years now, and no I don't got a new guy :'(

I have to say, I know how it feels to be greatly depressed from an ended relationship, but I remembered that I was lucky to have such a great person. My condolensces to his family, and yourself.

thhah.gif