You catch a Salmon....

Hey, welcome to my re-edited thread!

Well as most of you might of guessed this is a fishing orientated thread at the moment, with my goal of 99 fishing \' . Fishing has ALWAYS been my favorite stat all though i do get bored quite often :wall:, well i've made good progress in my goal so far..so ill get onto the bank pics and screenys etc.

First ze Stats of 28th March 2007

tehskills28mar07vk6.png

Next ze bank of 28th March 2007

bank28mar07si3.png

Teh Skilling Outfit ::'

tehskillingoutfitwk4.png

Random Achievements

07feb2821111cp1.jpg

07mar09190127pw5.jpg

Hawt clue reward!^^

07mar17203417ln7.png

07mar17203433ly2.png

07mar18001106xu3.png

07mar18001117xj4.png

07mar25205553sc6.png

07mar25205553sc6.png

07mar28183838rm8.png

07mar28183851ln7.png

Some Fishing Achievements

rank1millioninfishingtc0.png

07mar24003818lb2.png

07mar25001204yl0.png

07mar26010336yb1.png

07mar26010348nb6.png

07mar26163730fm5.png

07mar26163743ro6.png

I will always be fishing World 22 Shilo Village (The player made fishing guild), come down and join us its alway fun down there lol, at 81 fishing ill take breaks of fishing trawler, so i can make cash and some xp at the same time <3: its also quite fun :). Feel free to give me a HYT in-game im always looking for new friends lol!

Peace.

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

:shame: whats the point of looking if your not going to atleast say good luck or something friendly. :boohoo: -.-

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

Just to let you all know i wasn't actually on the accounts at the time, it was a friend who was round my house. :shame: I always folow Jagex's rules, and don't break them so please don't say not to break rules when you don't know nothing about what has happened!

Cool but just a heads up.. My pure got banned and his name was Imma_ _ Pure. He got banned for multiple spaces in the name. The only reason they could give me is if I scammed someone they couldn't report me and so on..

Btw. I am level 37 and had to restart like you! Add me if you want, Joes_So_Cool.

I hear it is more fun to train with someone. Maybe it can be you :)

No one from my old main believes it is me so they wont talk to me lol.

I am level 37 with 532 total level. I hope we can be good Runescape friends.

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Good luck, by the way, whenever you go do something quickly to go out of the room, logout, even if it'll be really quick. By the way, the bit about being the first one to wear dragon at level 30 is false.. there are people level 27 in full dragon #-o . Good luck anyway.

100% F2P- 70 CB, My goal of 1100 total level-

My goal for 1100 total f2p

TFS Leader - http://z11.invisionfree.com/TTFS/index.php?

Yeah i know there are lvl 26s in full drag but i got 5 attack and str...

but ill be the only lvl 30 with full drag tho lol..if i were still doing that <3:

Just to let you all know i wasn't actually on the accounts at the time, it was a friend who was round my house. :shame: I always folow Jagex's rules, and don't break them so please don't say not to break rules when you don't know nothing about what has happened!

So you were account sharing?

No i wasn't account sharing, some how he got my password, i guess he just watched me type it or like a guy above said he could of when i went out of the room.

Well it counts as acct sharing if your friend got to it, so you cant really complain because it is a valid reason. I got 7 day ban for making using my mom type fast lol

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

:shame: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup:

No i wasn't account sharing, some how he got my password, i guess he just watched me type it or like a guy above said he could of when i went out of the room.

It's kind of easy to notice someone leaning over you and breathing on your neck :| . Just don't be careless and gl with new account ::' .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!