I NEED TIPS FOR EAST STR AND RANGE TRAINING

superyooooo

I'm sorry but the caps lock key is actually at the western side of your keyboard.

Try training on the rock crabs north of relleka.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES HERE AT TIP.IT!

I think that he means easy strength and range training.

And the Caps Lock key is only on the western side of your keyboard if you are facing north.

For easy training, try Pest Control. (Sorry to everyone who hates it.)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Then try training at guards on Varrock Castle. Just make sure that you find an empty world.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Train on chickens. They never hit so you don't need food for them (altough it might be wise to take abit with you just in case of randoms). Collect the feathers, you can later sell them for 5-10 each.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

For more exp you could go to seaculls in the port, they have around 8-9 hp 4 times more then a chicken but they almost never hit you but the down fall is they only drop bones and not feathers.

Feathers can sell up to 5-7 each depending on how many you get. From 1-20 str on my pure I got like 2k feathers, so if you train there until 40 str and range you can get around 7-10k feathers that will easly sell 7 each for a nice 49k - 70k profit, just from training.