dragon gloves

steel2k

Whatever defense requirement is necessary to complete all subquests, except for final fight, is the defense you will need to get the gloves. There is not a specific level to "wear" them, only to have access to buy them.

If you have rune gloves then you only have one subquest to go to get the red gloves, which one is it? I'm guessing it's saving Awowogei.

Whatever defense requirement is necessary to complete all subquests, except for final fight, is the defense you will need to get the gloves. There is not a specific level to "wear" them, only to have access to buy them.

If you have rune gloves then you only have one subquest to go to get the red gloves, which one is it? I'm guessing it's saving Awowogei.

its the ogre one i believe

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

it doesent mater wich ones you have saved its just the ammount of them youve saved, so if u have rune gloves, you then can get the dragon ones by saving 1 more person

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

it doesent mater wich ones you have saved its just the ammount of them youve saved, so if u have rune gloves, you then can get the dragon ones by saving 1 more person

Yes, I know that. I was only guessing that saving Awowogei is the one subquest he hasn't completed because of the defense you receive if you didn't take the training after Monkey Madness :D

Go to w18 edgeville low lv wild and hv a look...

all 45 def rune pures wear rune..dragon...even barrow gloves,so it proved that gloves dun need def,and most of the pures (1 def)got mith gloves on~

all u need is the ability to buy it,that means how many ppl u've rescued?from Recipe For Disaster~the more u rescue the better gloves u can buy