The useless things we dont need and that should be removed

Omar

Well I'll try to contribute something constructive that isn't just spam.

Jagex already removed (or should remove if they haven't) a lot of useless items when they made it so you wouldn't get buttons, broken glass, broken arrows, etc. that you find in the drawers and chests around RS.

Useless things:

Agility:

The whole skill. (Shortcuts are useful, but they never needed a whole skill for them... I'm waiting for an update :pray: ) I'm okay with it being in the game though, as it rounds out some of the other skills. (So maybe I'm contradicting myself.) :?

Farming / Herblore:

-Gardening boots

-Coconut shells (they should just disintegrate when you add the milk to the empty vials like buckets of sand do when you make glass)

-Shovels/Rakes that lose their heads... no one autos farming, so a shovel that falls apart is just useless.

(more to come maybe later... if this isn't locked.)

Useful things: graphics and other details that make the game look a little more creative without cluttering it up too much.

But, if you want to go that route... doors on banks which have no purpose as they never close, or on shops (which do close...especially when a noob decides to open/close/open/close).

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

Agility:

The whole skill. (Shortcuts are useful, but they never needed a whole skill for them... I'm waiting for an update :pray: ) I'm okay with it being in the game though, as it rounds out some of the other skills. (So maybe I'm contradicting myself.) :?

Agility isn't useless!

*It's more like fitness IRL

*The higher your Agility the faster you regain your lost running energy (Very usefull if you need to get to a specific location fast)

*In RuneScape classic a thing called fatique was used. If reused in RuneScape today it would also be usefull having agility.

*Adds realisme to the game.

*People with higher agility tends to have faster advancing in skills (because they are faster getting to and from bank).

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Agility:

Agility isn't useless!

*The higher your Agility the faster you regain your lost running energy (Very usefull if you need to get to a specific location fast)

*In RuneScape classic a thing called fatique was used. If reused in RuneScape today it would also be usefull having agility.

*People with higher agility tends to have faster advancing in skills (because they are faster getting to and from bank).

Of course it's not useless for everyone, but among the 23 skills, it and firemaking rank 22 and 23 in terms of usefulness. As I said, it does round out the other skills, so I'm mostly okay with it. (What I'm really saying is that I'd really just like them to introduce a new use for it, not that it doesn't belong in the game.)

Not to stray too far off topic, but some additions to agility could include:

-More effective attacks or defenses with higher agility.

-If they want to stick with the shortcuts, they should add some to CW where they could be really effective. (Like 85 agility needed to access an area where you can operate some killing machine like the catapult, or a trap-door machine or something.)

-Agility at say 99? allows you to run at double speed (bar drains 2x - 4x faster though.)

-etc.

I'm sure there are others, but you hopefully get the point. Before the shortcuts were released, agility was completely worthless in RS2 apart from reloading energy slightly faster or going over the few obstacles that never needed to exist in the first place (ie logs/ropes/rocks/etc.).

Anyways, some more useless items:

-Bird Eggs (so far)

-Necklaces (not ammy's) of ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or onyx.

-

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Agility:

Agility isn't useless!

Of course it's not useless for everyone, but among the 23 skills, it and firemaking rank 22 and 23 in terms of usefulness. As I said, it does round out the other skills, so I'm mostly okay with it. (What I'm really saying is that I'd really just like them to introduce a new use for it, not that it doesn't belong in the game.)

Not to stray too far off topic, but some additions to agility could include:

-More effective attacks or defenses with higher agility.

-If they want to stick with the shortcuts, they should add some to CW where they could be really effective. (Like 85 agility needed to access an area where you can operate some killing machine like the catapult, or a trap-door machine or something.)

-Agility at say 99? allows you to run at double speed (bar drains 2x - 4x faster though.)

-etc.

I'm sure there are others, but you hopefully get the point. Before the shortcuts were released, agility was completely worthless in RS2 apart from reloading energy slightly faster or going over the few obstacles that never needed to exist in the first place (ie logs/ropes/rocks/etc.).

Anyways, some more useless items:

-Bird Eggs (so far)

-Necklaces (not ammy's) of ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or onyx.

-

Certainly, but right now we are focusing on things that should be removed!

Oh... and really great addition to RuneScape if removed would be WoW.

460wk.jpg

Lol - I knew I got way off topic :)

How about they remove burnt fish from your inventory when it burns? (not pies as they have a tin). It doesn't make sense that we need to have all that burnt fish, and it would sure help clean up the Catherby bank / range area from all that litter.

How about they remove burnt fish from your inventory when it burns? (not pies as they have a tin). It doesn't make sense that we need to have all that burnt fish, and it would sure help clean up the Catherby bank / range area from all that litter.

But in a f2p quest you need burnt meat, and how would you get that if they delets all your burnt food? And there is people collecting burnt lobsters.

460wk.jpg

no offence you guys sound like cybermen "delete" say something diferent

anything on topic?

erm, this is getting way more of a real topic unlike before when you only talked about my topic being better off deleted.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

no offence you guys sound like cybermen "delete" say something diferent

anything on topic?

yhe the bottles anoy me too support

1st supporter in 2 pages #-o

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

But in a f2p quest you need burnt meat, and how would you get that if they delets all your burnt food? And there is people collecting burnt lobsters.

I said burnt fish, not burnt meat, so that wouldn't be an issue (with the f2p quest). I thought about adding the others, but honestly most litter of burnt items isn't burnt beef/chickens, but rather lobs, swords, or sharks.. and most in catherby.

Jagex hasn't shown that they truly care about the more loopy hobbies of the RS population... burnt lobby collecting being one of them. So honestly, I doubt they'd care about people having collections of them.

As a sidenote, I don't see them removing them from the game (or any item for that matter), as that would instantaneously make a "rare" out of the item... which means the idea of useless items and their removal will -never- happen, and this discussion is mostly a waste of time.

(Unless Jagex removed them from banks as well, which would never happen as well.)

So enough from me...

I said burnt fish, not burnt meat, so that wouldn't be an issue (with the f2p quest). I thought about adding the others, but honestly most litter of burnt items isn't burnt beef/chickens, but rather lobs, swords, or sharks.. and most in catherby.

Jagex hasn't shown that they truly care about the more loopy hobbies of the RS population... burnt lobby collecting being one of them. So honestly, I doubt they'd care about people having collections of them.

As a sidenote, I don't see them removing them from the game (or any item for that matter), as that would instantaneously make a "rare" out of the item... which means the idea of useless items and their removal will -never- happen, and this discussion is mostly a waste of time.

(Unless Jagex removed them from banks as well, which would never happen as well.)

So enough from me...

What about "Auto Drop" It would save space and people can still get it if they want it?

460wk.jpg

How about they remove burnt fish from your inventory when it burns?

What about "Auto Drop" It would save space and people can still get it if they want it?

I guess that works :)

that is a very good idea!unlike mine #-o

The only downside is if you accidentally press 'auto drop,' you might not be able to pick everything up fast enough.

cliffside1ra5.png

The only downside is if you accidentally press 'auto drop,' you might not be able to pick everything up fast enough.

you have about a minute to pick up your burnt stuff, and i don't see a lot of burnt stuff up-pickers roaming around greedy of burnt lobbies.

you have about a minute to pick up your burnt stuff, and i don't see a lot of burnt stuff up-pickers roaming around greedy of burnt lobbies.

Another sollution could work as well on the "Z0mg, only 2 minutes 2 click 28 times problem" increase the time your stuff can not be picked up by other players (might also decrease the number of drop trades between account owned by the same person).

460wk.jpg

Auto-drop system makes cutting willows really fast = fast xp, no banking and no slow dropping! :thumbsup:

only some items could work, just like you could only make some items into certificates in rsc. we're talking about absolutely useless junk.

Auto-drop system makes cutting willows really fast = fast xp, no banking and no slow dropping! :thumbsup:

Keep on dreaming of easy 99 WC level, it's cheaper!

As Harrinator1 says it should only be things with no use at all (not including quests)

460wk.jpg