Child Abuse

Blue_Eggz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen people shouting at babies, what on earth is that going to acheive?

A child needs to be taught what is right and what is wrong and when they do something wrong just saying that is wrong will not make them do it again, if my mother caught me smoking i know she would not just say don't do that again, i would get punished for it and that is why i would never do it.

As i was the youngest i got spoilt rotten so i was a tearaway but then I learnt after a shouting match with my mother how much pain i was putting my parents through and i changed. Children need to be punished just not so severly they just need to know the difference between right and wrong and be punished accordingly to their actions.

Also if your child is to afraid to tell you anything about their life then you have done something wrong in your parenting, after my tearaway period me and my mam became close and i could tell her anything and it made me a better person because instead of keeping everything a secret i could tell her anything. I think to be a good parent your child has to trust you and know the consequences of their actions but know that they must face up to them as that is the decent thing to do.