NOW OPEN!!!>>>>~~FREE DRAWINGS!!~~~

dacoolanator

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Sorry i am not taking any more requests. I am fed up for drawing for free, and you arent allowed to sell drawings ont eh forums, so i am now no longer drawing for people.

13 and you're already asking a price? If you really love drawing you would just do it for fun and use peoples characters for inspiration! This is a huge disappointment to all your fans. PLZ keep drawing! :pray:

PinkSig1.jpg

Thanks to GoldWorks!

lol, yea, i dont really love drawing rs characters, and yes, i am 13, (well my birthday is on april the 7th), and i am tryign to earn some money. So i cant do any more drawings because the forums said its against the rules... and no. Its not against jagex rules to sell drawings for REAL MONEY!! you know? realy money, as in real, paper money.. (noob).

so sorry guys.

Unless you can convince me to draw your guy...(if you look super cool and i want to draw you. ) then no more drawings.. Sorry =\.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

SKIN-OTW!!!! Skin of thw week --- RULES!

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

it's not alowed ANYWHERE. It's agianst jagex rules.

Btw, why are you selling sigs on other forums then? :shock:

lol, yea, i dont really love drawing rs characters, and yes, i am 13, (well my birthday is on april the 7th), and i am tryign to earn some money. So i cant do any more drawings because the forums said its against the rules... and no. Its not against jagex rules to sell drawings for REAL MONEY!! you know? realy money, as in real, paper money.. (noob).

so sorry guys.

Unless you can convince me to draw your guy...(if you look super cool and i want to draw you. ) then no more drawings.. Sorry =\.

I'm 13 years old too \'

And I make the best sigs on RSC :P

lordangryvp8.gif

i got a li`l banner thing that i was wondering if u`d make plz

heres the info

banner

render:CAWMNEXX.jpg

texct colour:black

text: L4L

secondary text: Lure 4 Life 95+

and could u make the back round match the colours in this site http://z4.invisionfree.com/lure4life/index.php?

and also c taht red ying-yang thing? can u put that in spots were its empty, and if theres no empty spots can u make atleast 1

• 3 weeks later...
i got a li`l banner thing that i was wondering if u`d make plz

heres the info

banner

render:CAWMNEXX.jpg

texct colour:black

text: L4L

secondary text: Lure 4 Life 95+

and could u make the back round match the colours in this site http://z4.invisionfree.com/lure4life/index.php?

and also c taht red ying-yang thing? can u put that in spots were its empty, and if theres no empty spots can u make atleast 1

:lol:

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OK!! GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! THIS SHOP IS NOW OPEN!! FOR FREE.. IM ONLY GONNA DO 5 DRAWINGS, SO FIRST IN, FIRST SERVED!!!

I will also draw any game charaters. Not just rs, and also, i will draw pretty much anything.. doesnt have to be rs characters.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

SKIN-OTW!!!! Skin of thw week --- RULES!

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

Can you draw me riding the dragon in my sig? <3: (Or just a dragon... :D)

Me- clicky herey

Wearing:

Longsleeve shirt with cuffs, pants, cape, scythe

If you don't want to do the dragon, which is perfectly ok, then I'd like to be fishing.... and if not that just reaping with my scythe or holding it.

Thanks for your time, and I understand if you can't get around to my request. ;)

loldruidym0.jpg