Screenshots of Items

Arcane_Rift

I know their is a database where you can see all the items, however, the view of the item is a backpack view and is hard to tell what the item will look like while being equipped. Is there anywhere I could see pictures of the items actually equipped? For example, blessed d-hide armor, 3rd age armor, elegant clothing, etc. I might be interested in buying these things but don't know exactly how they'll look worn. Anyone know where I might be able to see the pics of these item worn?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

:wall:

Don't think you understood my question. I obviously know how to view the equipment or apparel that im wearing, but I want to see what some equipment that I currently don't own looks like in that view before I go out and purchase the item and find out that it looks ridiculous.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

as far as i know, there is no database of equiped items to looks at, although i can see the use of one :-k

id say your best bet is simply going to world 2 or something and just having a look around

if your after 3rd age or god dhide, i suggest having a look by the new treasure tail part of fally (just east of the statue in the middle)

also, being a rich mans item, try looking south of the fally wall for 3rd age armour. that where phat sellers roam and no doubt theyll be showing off other riches there...

*edit, sorry if this dont help, but its the best i could think of...

phaper.png

killing off the TET, one newb at a time :^_^:

latestsig-1.png

im cutting back on rs now due to rl issues (college), my sig stats havent been updated in a while...

(or ask them to wear it if they're selling it)

Thats called a scam attempt :| . But just check around w2 like everyone else said ::'

how is that a scam attempt?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

(or ask them to wear it if they're selling it)

Thats called a scam attempt :| . But just check around w2 like everyone else said ::'

Just a side note, asking someone to wear what they are selling isn't a scam, as the person won't lose anything for wearing it just to show what it looks like.

Anyways, there is no equipped view of any items, the only way is to look in w2 or buy it, look at what it looks like, and if you don't like it, sell it.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg