Nuther sig! ! ! (best yet i think)

kingcomet32

here i made another sig here it is i spent more time on shading and stuff this time and body this one took me more time than the rest, im accepting c/c . . . anyways here it is:sarascholarsample.png

Starting bid: 25k

Bid Increments: 5k

when bought will remove sample and put in your own stats

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Very very good. I would change his smile, add a reflection in the mirror and shade the guy's head. Keep it up. And a question if I may? Your sig reminded me about prayer books. What are they? Where to get? ect. I've heard they were added to new update

1. smile was best i could do not sure how should change

2. heads shaded on the left side sorta hard to see

3. hes not in the way of the mirror so thers no reflection

4. yes they made a new item called pray books

5. you get them from new quest, can get guthix, sara, zammy, they add +5 pray bonus, they also made torn pages 1-4 of each god which u can get on treasure trail clues, im not sure what happens when u place all pages in the book i only have page 1

kc32dx4.gif

Head is not very good. Too round and the smile is just odd.

Also by the angle of the mirror and the angle we are at he would be in the mirror

untitled43.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

uh-oh ok ill give that a go so ...... we'll see how this looks, i will always be critized on my head u dont wanna see my freehand heads they look like sum1 was throwing an egg at a building but the egg would only dent no break =p

kc32dx4.gif

Just a thought... Why is there a shadow on only one side of the corner? It makes it look as if the wall rolls into itself.

im guessing theres a lightbulb above the dudes head

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Still, any object that would block enough light to cause a shadow would splash it on the opposite wall, wouldn't it?

Or is this some technique with pixel art that I'm not aware of?

Pardon my ignorance.

no u wer rite i never noticed it before =p thnx for pointing that out for doing that you get

a Sticker! here ya go =p: :D

kc32dx4.gif