Luring is getting bad.

Kill_Hybrid

Why did you asume that when i mentioned lureing i ment lureing a person with a rare? Some people just like to lure people just to have cruel fun. In ftp if you lure a person with full steel or mith that is alot for that person in ftp. If your low level. I know way back when i was lvl 20 or so full mith was a great acomplishemt for me.

i owned steel armor untill i beat elverag and bought rune. you can make the money for rune in a couple hrs mining and banking iron ore.

being f2p is no excuse to not have money.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I post on the forums, I usually say "Your world your place that isn't the bridge at Edgeville."

Other than that, I was going to the Abyss when I saw a level 63 about to get lured. I started talking with the guy who was trying to lure him and he was trying to play dumb saying "who is lure?" He claimed he was wcing and I told him that that was a very bad place and that there were closer places to a bank. Not to mention I saw the pure on the very edge of my screen and told him so. We got him to the point where he logged and this guy harassed the kid who I just saved from getting lured just because he couldn't type well due to his claim of having a broken finger o-o.

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

erm.. THIS type of luring (tellin lies to player to get him into wildy) IS REPORTABLE

rule 2: first line: "You must not scam or deceive other players. Lying to other players for your own personal gain is not in the spirit of the game. "

so just make sure, that you have enough evidence of lies within one minute and then hit report button.

Doin that everytime.

----------------

However, if u fall for it, you deserve it and i hate you for supporting such nooby activity.

erm.. THIS type of luring (tellin lies to player to get him into wildy) IS REPORTABLE

rule 2: first line: "You must not scam or deceive other players. Lying to other players for your own personal gain is not in the spirit of the game. "

so just make sure, that you have enough evidence of lies within one minute and then hit report button.

Doin that everytime.

----------------

However, if u fall for it, you deserve it and i hate you for supporting such nooby activity.

Thats the problem, its nearly impossible to pick up on a lie and get the proof of it reported in a 1 minute time frame...

I hate lurers. Although I personally have never been lured (since I buy everything I need in one convenient location aka world 1 varrock west), I hear a lot about people getting lured. I don't understand why luring isn't against the rules. It should definitely be changed into something you can get banned for, aka item scamming.

I hate lurers. Although I personally have never been lured (since I buy everything I need in one convenient location aka world 1 varrock west), I hear a lot about people getting lured. I don't understand why luring isn't against the rules. It should definitely be changed into something you can get banned for, aka item scamming.

luringbannableac6.png

It is bannable, which is why I'm honestly wondering why the person who picked the Hot Topic for the week allowed the "Is Luring acceptable" debate to be discussed, since it is against the rule (not criticising, just pointing out an inconsistancy)

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I go dressed to kill.

I got "lured" by the same team twice yesterday. If the guy didn't have 95 strength I'd have won. Oh, and they called me a noob for using prayer. Duh? It was a lure, and he was a strength pure. Of course I was going to use prayer! :XD:

I love lurers! I'm up about... 2mil probably... thanks to them :lol: I know it's not *that* much, but it's a pretty nice gift :P

I never get people trying to lure me when I sell on the forums though... unranked defense and prayer :lol: they don't know my combat lvl...

That'd be funny to ambush a lurer and get a nice kill for a ton of runes, mage's book, master wand, and all the other unnecessary items the lurers bring w/ them.

After PK'ing them, tell them you'll sell them their stuff back but ironically lure them into the wild and take their money also :twisted:

77yLQy8.png

That'd be funny to ambush a lurer and get a nice kill for a ton of runes, mage's book, master wand, and all the other unnecessary items the lurers bring w/ them.

After PK'ing them, tell them you'll sell them their stuff back but ironically lure them into the wild and take their money also :twisted:

wow if i saw some1 do all that id tell them to get raped.(the lureres who got killed)

Don't go into wild to trade it's that simple

we are speakin mainly about the fact, that you normally reveal luring mainly after travellin to edge.

So lies + waste of time = report

that is simple 8-)

The best thing anyone could do is take Andrew Gower hostage and force him to make luring against the rules.

The second best thing anyone could do is make people more aware of luring so they don't fall for it.

i got lured once,tho i knew it

i was walking to bank from wildy and this guy says he'll sell me santa for 5m, so i go yeh and i added him then he disappeared to the north and pms me saying theres another buyer by wildy bar so i go yeh and i had some tele runes i pked with me so i went there.

And the guys saying that the other buyer will show up soon and i see this pile of coins pop up in lvl 2 wildy so i ran in grabbed it, and got blitzed, then i teled, :thumbsup: 10k for me

the noob was so stupid he tried it to me 3 times and i kept teleing