New Excersize Method

Blue_Eggz

I am Blue Eggz and I feel underweight for my age of about 10-15 pounds. I am starting a new excersize daily method which is 30 min. excersize at home (whatever suites me; squats, push-ups, weight lifts, sit-ups, any arm-stomach-leg excersize) and a 30 min. walk outside.

I am taking ALL suggestions on to what excersizes to do or how to get the best benefit out of this.

Thank you.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Lift weights for an hour or so twice a week, upper body. Take a break one day or do some running, then work on your lower body (legs and such) for another two days of the week. It works.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

... You're underweight and you want to exercise? I don't really get that...

If you think this is spam, sorry...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Worst thing you can do is cardio when you're underweight. It only burns your muscles and fat so you lose even more weight.

Best you can do is do resistance training with weights. Do full body exercises like Squats, Deadlifts, and Bench Presses. Include Military presses too(A good exercise programme would be Rippetoe's) Basically this programme increases muscle mass in a short amount of time and is very good for beginnners.

Diet is also very important, you should be taking in a lot of carbs and proteins. Mainly 1g of protein for every 1lb of your weight. So if you're like 125lbs, take 125 of protein per day. Eat in excess of around 4000 calories if you want to gain weight.

Do remember that you SHOULD NOT overtrain yourself. Give your muscles enough rest between sessions or you're just losing more muscle than you buid up. Also, invest in a gym membership or soemthing, unless you have a personal gym at home, body weight exercises won't do jack for you.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I am Blue Eggz and I feel underweight for my age of about 10-15 pounds. I am starting a new excersize daily method which is 30 min. excersize at home (whatever suites me; squats, push-ups, weight lifts, sit-ups, any arm-stomach-leg excersize) and a 30 min. walk outside.

I am taking ALL suggestions on to what excersizes to do or how to get the best benefit out of this.

Thank you.

:o

You'd have to be around -1 years old to weigh 1-15 pounds.

Get involved in a sport like martial arts.

Go to the gym like one or twice a week. If you are under 18, you can get in for free to any nyc recreational center.

Also this is something that I did to gain some muscle mass. Fill a container full of weight and just hold it up for as long as you can. Keep your elbows on your knees to concentrate on your forearm. Then hold it up with your whole two arms out. Then do some squats with the weights on your chest.

gr454rc.gif

Thank you.

:o

You'd have to be around -1 years old to weigh 1-15 pounds.

Get involved in a sport like martial arts.

Like running, martial arts isn't a great idea. You're going to want to do heavy lifting. Look up muscle building info. Not toning, but muscle building. Through muscle and muscle alone will you pack on pounds. Running or doing karate won't do anything except improve your cardio. It's all about weight training. And just as important, probably more, is your diet. You need a ton of protein and a ton of carbs.

30 minutes might be good to warm-up, but you might need to end up doing some more with that, I run my dog 2.34 miles a day (Measured it in google earth 8-) ) and try to at least get an hour workout. But, as was said before, food is important too.

I know I'm obsessed with dogs, sorry

One quick note. Don't get hardcore into weightlifting if you are still very young. I think it can mess with your growth plates. I started lifting a lot(5 times a week) when I was 15. Before that most of what I did was sprints, pushups, situps, weighted jumprope, box jumps and some lighter lifting 1 time a week or so. If you aren't done with your growth spurts and haven't reached your full height I wouldn't do too much powerlifting.

Another thing to note is for me personally I didn't put on my weight until my body was done growing taller. When I was 14 I was 5'9 145 lbs. When I was 15 I was 6'3 155 lbs(talk about being skinny and undersized for my height!!!). When I was 16 I was 6'3 195 lbs. A lot of it is just when your hormones and stuff kick in and when your body is ready to turn into a man. Granted I was lifting weights when I put on my weight gain but a lot is genetic because for the rest of highschool I couldn't gain a pound even though I kept working out extremely hard and eating tons of food.

If you are trying to gain weight the only running I would do is maybe some sprints preferably uphill(to give you resistance). Anyone saying to do distance running misunderstood what your goals are or something...

Use resistance training(lift weights). If you don't have weights improvise at home. Eat lots of calories. Eat enough carbs to cover your basic fuel needs and enough protein to rebuild your muscle. Don't eat junk food to get your calories. Eat good solid food like chicken, nuts, fish etc to get your protein.

Ambassadar.png

As everyone has said, lift weights to gain weight and eat properly.

But don't ever neglect your cardio, it's very important, and much more important i'd say than gaining 10 pounds at your age.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

As everyone has said, lift weights to gain weight and eat properly.

But don't ever neglect your cardio, it's very important, and much more important i'd say than gaining 10 pounds at your age.

true

small muscles + working out properly /eating ---> bigger muscles= more oxygen needs than b4

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

MONDAY

EXERCISE

INCLINE BENCH

BENCH PRESS

DECLINE BENCH

FLYES

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

LYING TRICEP EXT

TRICEP PRESSDOWNS

TUESDAY

EXERCISE

PULLUPS

BENTOVER ROWS

WIDE GRIP PULLDOWNS

SEATED ROW

BARBELL CURL

DUMBBELL CURLS

PREACHER CURLS

HAMMER CURLS

WEDNESDAY

EXERCISE

SQUAT

ROMANIAN DEADLIFT

LEG CURL

CALF RAISES

MILITARY PRESS

FRONT DUMBBELL RAISES

LATERAL RAISES

BENT OVER LATERALS

SHRUGS

FRIDAY

EXERCISE

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

LYING TRICEP EXT

EZ CURL

LYING DUMB. TRICEPS

DUMBBELL CURLS

TRICEP PRESSDOWNS

PREACHER CURLS

Do 6-10 reps for 3 sets each.

If you are doing supplementations like protein powdeer, use it 30 mins prior (20grams) and 30 mins after you workout (30 grams) and drink 8-8 oz glasses of water a day.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

MONDAY

EXERCISE

INCLINE BENCH

BENCH PRESS

DECLINE BENCH

FLYES

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

LYING TRICEP EXT

TRICEP PRESSDOWNS

TUESDAY

EXERCISE

PULLUPS

BENTOVER ROWS

WIDE GRIP PULLDOWNS

SEATED ROW

BARBELL CURL

DUMBBELL CURLS

PREACHER CURLS

HAMMER CURLS

WEDNESDAY

EXERCISE

SQUAT

ROMANIAN DEADLIFT

LEG CURL

CALF RAISES

MILITARY PRESS

FRONT DUMBBELL RAISES

LATERAL RAISES

BENT OVER LATERALS

SHRUGS

FRIDAY

EXERCISE

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

LYING TRICEP EXT

EZ CURL

LYING DUMB. TRICEPS

DUMBBELL CURLS

TRICEP PRESSDOWNS

PREACHER CURLS

Do 6-10 reps for 3 sets each.

If you are doing supplementations like protein powdeer, use it 30 mins prior (20grams) and 30 mins after you workout (30 grams) and drink 8-8 oz glasses of water a day.

I would do those if I knew what they were.

tifsbti6oi.gif

My arms are 2.5 inches "tall" (if you wish <.< ) and 6.5 wide ALL AROUND. I can see my ribs by looking at my stomach.. I don't know if it's an eating disorder or something but I'm not anarexic

tifsbti6oi.gif

How old are you?

eleven :oops:

omg #-o guess I should have asked, and here i was assuming about 16, okay in that case, just eat good food, drink plenty of water and do pushups, situps, pullups and bodyweight squats.

When you hit 14 or so you can safely incorporate weight training.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

How old are you?

eleven :oops:

In that case disregard all my advice about weight-lifting.

Eat healthy and don't be self-concious about your weight at that age, you're much too young to worry about that kind of thing.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"