abyssing 185k nats

Yeah you heard correct im going to make 185k natures. Not as good as toshibas 1m nats but what can you do. I will post pics later as this is new comp and i dont have mspaint or anything yet :oops:

I willte every 10k updanatures :) And il end up with 57m and 80 rc :)

support is always welcome, as are energy potions :P lots of them... thanks everyone. I also want to make myself known to the tip it community, will be rcing homeworld 99.

Starting rc lvl was 59

Natures

2100/185,000

Level

60/80

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

no one posts? :cry:

sandmansig.jpg

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

thanks

sandmansig.jpg

Yikes.... :!:

Good luck I guess...

:XD:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You are known by me already, even though almost nobody else here knows me :XD: Goodluck, I'm sure your going to make it. If you ever need me to keep away the pkers, just ask :P

2j3qh46.jpg

thanks everyone., il postpics later lik i said new comp no paint and stuff to save to and what not. lmao thanks bouwzie il be sure pm you whenever my needs call. watch the skys for you call :P

sandmansig.jpg

lol thats what im doing, cept i cant post pics yet <.< but im nto rcing atm im playing cs and doing homework :P

sandmansig.jpg

lmao yeah, good times, thanks. lol almost got pked tody, had 5 hp :ohnoes: but i got out \'

sandmansig.jpg

Guest Toshiba23

Lol...

Not as good as toshibas 1m nats but what can you do.

^^ Any amount is good dude,

If you ever want to runecraft with me, go ahead and PM me. I'll add you :)

Good luck :)

ok thanks toshiba :) you will be faster then me big time lol

sandmansig.jpg

I wish you the best of luck! Stick to your goal with enthusiasm and high spirits and you'll complete it in no time :)

(And will end with a nice runecrafting level \' )

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

haha yeah :P good point tripi il keep that in mind ( btw your so tripy :P)

sandmansig.jpg

hmm if all goes well more ess, but i think maybe not, so a few 99's? no clue really :P

sandmansig.jpg

well just got home from shollhalf hour ago, and no homework so rc all day plawks? :) posting new stuff soon

sandmansig.jpg

haha,il try not to, before i was rcing without a second tele, but i talked to toshiba and he said i mad not to have one, so i bring ecto with me now, lol i rced 10k without a problem before

sandmansig.jpg