firecape pics strategy

chop

Updating the guide might be a little hard if all the text is in the pictures :-k

you said that jad spawns southeast yet he can spawn in one of three places. a lower level could get owned using this guide if that happened!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

sorry if the guide does not live upto anyones expectations but a few people have asked me for my strategy,those few can allready get to jad and wanted a few tips just for the end,if the short guide is followed exactly he will range 1st and he will spawn at the said of place

choppermadql6.png

choppermad.png

lastpairof180sop9.png

they are lvl 180? :roll:

and its stupid if you only tell ppl how to defeat jad... not how to get to jad...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

sorry if the guide does not live upto anyones expectations but a few people have asked me for my strategy,those few can allready get to jad and wanted a few tips just for the end,if the short guide is followed exactly he will range 1st and he will spawn at the said of place

This is an interesting tip for the final fight. As someone who hasn't fought Jad I'm unable to comment on its usefulness, but some respected forum users already have.

Normally this type of "tip" would be closed right away, as it does not fit into this forum's definitions for a player made guide.

In this case I'll allow it for a few days. At the end of that time a forum regular can report it if it needs to be closed.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

i dont understand why people are flaming because that is a very helpful on killing Jad.

Yeah, the first attack could possibly be mage but dealing with the healers is a lot easier in this case than it is in the italy rock because the healers seem controlled here.

thanks for the tip

Ok tip Chopper.

How bout making a guide for some skill? You are one of the top players...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

The quality of this guide makes me wonder if you are really choppermad >_>

I was wondering about that myself, but it's possible that he's not the best at writing guides; some people just can't put their thoughts into words too effectively.

He could've also faked the pictures, since it's not overly hard to do.

As for the guide itself, I'm not sure about how well it works; I don't think taking more sara brews than super restores into the fight caves is really the best idea; also, there are a few little mistakes (they're 360s, not 180s) that stick out.

Don't put all the text into the pictures; makes it harder to edit later on, and looks a little unprofessional (not like we're making any money here in the first place). Also, add more in-depth, or possibly even another way to go at the fight caves (I saw a guide on here (must've slipped down a couple pages) using a dragon halberd), so the best way to make your guide good is to make it unique and go from there.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png