green dragons

Vulxai

What would be decent combat stats for killing green dragons while wastin as little food as possible? Right now i can waste up to 3-4 lobsters per dragon, and i usually get 8-10 dragon bones/dragon hides per run. What stats should i get so i waste probably 1-2 lobsters per dragon? I wear Rune heraldic helm, rune plate, rune legs, anti-drag shield, and i use a dragon scimmy.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

bahahaha no offence dude but when killing dragins u need a anti dragon shield thats where ur going wrong

my bad, i usually have my zammy book wit me, i always bring the anti fire sheild wit me to dragons, my bad.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

you should use potions( super def pot) so you dont have to waste more food

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i had 67 atk, 64 strength and 61 def and 67 hp, wearing full rune except granite plate and of course anti sheild and only needed 1 shark per dragon on average if that helps any?

i would use sharks but i cant fish them and i dont want to waste like 20k every trip, i'd rather get my own food.

The wise thing would be to bring an anti fire potion and an anti fire shield.Ull probably be eating 1 lobster per dragon.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

The wise thing would be to bring an anti fire potion and an anti fire shield.Ull probably be eating 1 lobster per dragon.

the regular dragons aren't worth using a potion on, as they don't use fire breath that much

and i think that would be more expensive than 20 sharks a round....><

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.