The w99 law company doesn't cost anything. The runners give ess, crafters give same amount in laws. However, w99 doesn't have many runners. Mostly, they run in w99 because they don't know w66 exists \'

Ah, and why do they all go to w66? Simple, the runners give 27 unoted ess, and they get back from the crafters 27 laws, aswell as 27 noted ess. So, they can run forever, and all they need is 27 ess to get unlimited amount of laws, enough to make a low lvl drool. This explains why the w66 law altar is completely insanely crowded, and why it's the fastest way to raise up Rc.

However, for each rune you have to make, you pay the ess cost. So, by example, for 91 Rc, I think I will need to do 500k laws. That means I need to buy 500k ess for the runners, that's around 60M. But it's an alright cost to get 91 Rc in only 3-4 weeks, usually 91 Rc by normal methods would take something like 3 or 4 months, huge difference.

2480+ total

I'm being such a lazy bum lately, I'm not advancing in my goals.

I discovered I may have a gluten intolerance, and I will have a blood test next monday in order to verify that.

And I'm not feeling well at all, that's why I haven't logged in lately to train my hunter. :boohoo:

Gluten intolerance is one debilitating condition. Causes chronic fatigue, hypothyroidism, various vitamin and minerals deficiencies, even can cause the 'victim' to be unable to lose weight. :ohnoes:

But I'm hoping the blood tests come out positive, atleast this would explain a lot of things, and gluten intolerance can be cured easily by simply not eating anything that comes from wheat/barley/rye.

2480+ total

Lol ^

Put the trap, the innocent little red chinchompa goes into it, gets trapped.

Then sell it for 700-800gp ea (best ranged exp in game, better than cannons).

Better than using a cannon and two crystal bow :thumbsup:

anyways good luck to you

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

I've changed my plans. I am in the uncertainty. Thus until I find a tangible and efficient way to make money. I will be Rcing, barrowing or wutever makes money until I find something efficient that I can stick with.

2480+ total

suggestion...youre post says you have 40m right? why not take that 40m and invest into a small rare so youre money grows while you make more money? i know the prices fluctuate but over the time it takes you to get enough money it should have risen atleast slightly right?

go highlander! woo :thumbsup: you got my support! ::'

Edit:woot 99th post!

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

What are chinchompas. :-s I wasn't playing they released. <3:

Good luck, i'll add yuh for a chat sometime. =D

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i