Quickest way to law altar

highlanders

Crafting through the Abyss usually requires wearing dragonhide armor to stop RC PKers. You cannot, however, get onto Entrana wearing armor.

As such, I'd say the the baloon method would be faster.

The fastest way is world 99 or 66 law company.

One of them require you to pay the runners in essence, therefore is faster for it has more runners.

The other one is good too, and also is free for you.

Read the threads of these companies on the official forums for more information.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I'm not looking for law companies.

And there's no need to wear dragonhide all the time by using the abyss, entrana or not, just eat a few pieces of food every couple of trips. And if a pk attacks, tele out hehe. Only way he could kill me is by teleblocking me, and in that case d hide or not I'm dead haha.

2480+ total

basically crafting laws is a waste of time, harder to sell than nats, unless you aree using fast free laws for exp its pointless.

craft nats untill you can double craft cosmics (200X2=400 nats =320ea) then craft cosmics untill you have the level you want or untill double nats.

EDIT: or if you just want fast exp join fast free laws or, even better, use lunar mage empower and craft lava runes at fire altar (faster exp than fast free laws and same price \' )

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Dueling ring to castle wars...

Pick us ess and 1 regular log and balloon back to Entrana. Next best and safest to the abyss...

Need to finish Enlightened Journey quest and unlock balloon path...

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

The quickiest way, I think, would be the balloon. As previously stated, going through the abyss to craft laws is too dangerous and you will not have any armor to protect yourself from the "evil" pkers. The balloon method, requiring a Ring of Dueling and logs is far more safer and quicker than the Draynor method! Good luck!

~A lil mage goes a long way~

I'm not affraid of pkers, and I got 85 def, the abyss monsters don't do much damage. I would just go for the fastest way regardless of danger lol.

Has someobody actually tried both and would know which one is the fastest?

2480+ total