UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups

Risen_The

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell... Man U 6 - 0 Newcastle Utd

Allardyce will be glad to be shot of that lot...

In ONE half too :lol: Bring back allaydace !

Haha we destroyed then :D

See liverpool drew again;) title contenders for the win!!

Top of the table pls

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

Quite funny to see Liverpool doomed to mediocrity. :D

Dissapointing for Arsenal though. :( Man Ure cannot win the league. I will be so depressed if they do. :(

iteme3721.jpg

3 goals by Cristiano Ronaldo :shock: 8-) and he is top scorer in the Premiership with 16 goals and European Championship with 5 goals :shock: 8-).

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

3 goals by Cristiano Ronaldo :shock: 8-) and he is top scorer in the Premiership with 16 goals and European Championship with 5 goals :shock: 8-).

22 goals this season overall. 1 away from last years!

I want to ride that!!!

I was thinking people last year were overrating him, but he really is world class...unfortunately.

Unlike Rooney, who is just a little fat pikey.

iteme3721.jpg

I was thinking people last year were overrating him, but he really is world class...unfortunately.

Unlike Rooney, who is just a little fat pikey.

Haha, going green are we ? :lol:

I want to ride that!!!

Link

One step closer :pray:

They made the same approach to everyone that was on the shortlist and who had a club.

Edit - Kevin Keegan is back at Newcastle. They say you should never go back, we'll see....

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Edit - Kevin Keegan is back at Newcastle. They say you should never go back, we'll see....
My bet is nothing much changes results wise. They will obviously play better football than under Big Sam but they're still not going anywhere.
iteme3721.jpg

Well he's got an excuse this season - it's not his squad. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the long run though.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

Smith is doing alright at the gers. Though I agree I don't see much changing at Newcastle. They aren't as big a team as their fans think they are.

sig2ho7.jpg

Smith is doing alright at the gers. Though I agree I don't see much changing at Newcastle. They aren't as big a team as their fans think they are.

True on both points. Smith is doing well which is great.

You really hit the nail on the head about Newcastle fans though. They expect to play beautiful football every week and to win trophies (despite not winning a major trophy in a long long time), it's crazy. They expect the world from everyone who comes in, it's such an unrealistic burden.

wild_bunch.gif