Close please, i solved my problem

fighterhwk

I have to go f2p for around 3 monthes. Should i keep some items? I already got rid of everything except for...ninja monkey greegree, d scimmy, dds, d hally, zammy staff, 3 rune defenders, and iban staff. Which items should i keep and which ones should i sell? :?

fighterhwk.png

the greegree is pointless unless your planing on going back to ape atoll

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You will stay with 60 bank spaces in f2p althogh you will keep what you already have in bank.

Sell all members armor and weapons because in time theire price will go lower.

if i get rid of the greegree, how hard would it be to get it back?
You will need to kill 1 monkey and do the long walk in the dungeon to talk to the gnome mage so he re-enchat it.
Ferrari355Spider.jpg

make sure if you bank is full that you get double of everything you are going to use in f2p because if you withdraw all they you will not be able to put anything eles into you bank.

Sell all of you members armor and wepons that have a price souly set by other player you might as well keep d weps and fremmy helms and blue mystic armour because you can buy them in a shop.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

ok...i decided i'd keep the zammy staff, the greegree, and the defenders...since i want to be able to withdraw stuff from my bank (like random event clothing)

thanks for the help everybody!

fighterhwk.png