Howdy. :wink:

What stats do you think would be good for the quest? Atm I think my stats are:

Str - 54 (maybe 65)

Att - 60

Def - 47

Thanks. :D

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

prayer lvl?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I think like....42? :oops:

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Those stats are more than enough for monkey madness, especially since you can protect from ranged and mage.The monkeys won't hit you because of it, and neither will the demon.

Make sure you read the quest guide a few times before you do it though, it's a lot easier when you memorized it.

mage and range stats? (you'll need for demon)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

i would get your prayer to 43 for protect against melee for the long dungeon, it really helps, make sure you have some pray pots and antipoisons with you as well

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I don't think melee stats except defence is even required at all. Alot of people don't recommend meleeing the demon since he hits with melee and mage. hence, You should attack from a distance keeping protect mage on throughout the fight.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Ok so what mage/range lvls would be good? Mine are kind of low.

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

at least 40 range mage doesnt matter i coulnt do it even with 65 mage. 43 pray is essential. Dont even think about meleeing the demon you will die he killed me the first time i tried i mage prayed then meleed with full torags on he was still hitting alot of 22's through my 70 def and over 300+ in all defense bonuses.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

You can do it easily. I did at 60 combat without prayer range or magic. Protect from magic will help against the demon but even without it it was manageable.

What weapon/armour did you use? :shock:

wardockunder30kbla2.gif