Best range experience?(Best way to lvl99)

Ubel_zum_end

Well I'm lvl85 range on the way to 99, and I've noticed that range is one of the hardest skills to train. You can range fire giants all day for seven hours straight and not even get 200k xp.

Perhaps people with 99 range can post and tell how they got there and how long it took.

Even if I get 100k range xp a day(which would take 3-4 hours a day) It will still take me 97 more days to get lvl99.

I've tried PC, and yes it's not that bad, but it gets extremely boring(specially without item drops.) And having to switch worlds, ect. It's just annoying.

I know red chinchompas are supposedly very good, but I've never used them and I'd like it if people who've used them could post some more info, like average hits, average xp per one used, ect.

Ask any questions needed.

Thank you,

Joseph

My Barrows log

im kinda glad you dont live near me
sheep are be land mammals XD

Ok well in my opion there is three choices for range training.

1. Train on a monster mabey alternate beetween hellhounds(do some level 3 clues) and fire giants(they drop stuff makes it interesting)

2. Play at a slow moving pc world with red chins that still wins everynow and then but takes like 5min a game. The best was to use chins is dont was any because they are about 850ea but wait untill there is a huge pile of moster in one square and throw it at them trust me this takes some practice.

3. Join a pc clan like heartunit or affliction. Use iron knifes and avas accumiltaor durring the games it will prolly only take you arround 4.3k tickets for 99 range this would take about 20 day or so mabey faster depends on how long you play per day. This is by far the fastest way mabey alternate between pc and killing monster for levels.

Please dont comment me and be like omg hell hounds and fire giants are horrible blah blah blah blah blah.....they are just my Opinion on what is good the main thing is train on a monster it does have to be those.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

If you have money to burn, I went 95-99 very quickly ranging greater demons in the cage south of Yanille. (Watchtower cave with the blue dragons.) I suppose you could power range there too but it'd be slower, whatever you do don't cannon obvi.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

If you have money to burn, I went 95-99 very quickly ranging greater demons in the cage south of Yanille. (Watchtower cave with the blue dragons.) I suppose you could power range there too but it'd be slower, whatever you do don't cannon obvi.

Yeah, I've been doing slayer while ranging, but that's just too slow.

Been ranging blue drags there recently actually.

What kind of arrows do you use?

I do have money, but I'm not filthy rich enough to waste millions on cannonballs hehe.

Joseph

My Barrows log

If you have the money, red chinchompas all the way, they even give better exp than cannons. Just find a good spot to use them, I can't help u on that.

2480+ total

Hey Joey :D :D :D Nice to see ya buddy.

I'm ranging Fires right now. (currently 77) Your right, it takes days to level here. Met some cool people though, so that keeps me entertained while training.

I know for a fact that PC'in would be your best bet. Yeh it gets boring, but what doesn't?? Everything is repeptive, just have to keep on training and spending time. I like Rise's idea though, PC till your eyes fall out of boredom... then reattach them and kill some NPC's, maybe Hellhounds to get a break from ranging period. I know your patient enough to get it.

Cya around.

Oh yeah, Jay tells me your barrows luck is rediculous, Mind barrowing me some guthans?? <3: :P

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Hey Joey :D :D :D Nice to see ya buddy.

I'm ranging Fires right now. (currently 77) Your right, it takes days to level here. Met some cool people though, so that keeps me entertained while training.

I know for a fact that PC'in would be your best bet. Yeh it gets boring, but what doesn't?? Everything is repeptive, just have to keep on training and spending time. I like Rise's idea though, PC till your eyes fall out of boredom... then reattach them and kill some NPC's, maybe Hellhounds to get a break from ranging period. I know your patient enough to get it.

Cya around.

Oh yeah, Jay tells me your barrows luck is rediculous, Mind barrowing me some guthans?? <3: :P

Hehe hey Josh man. Yeah I know what you mean, and that's what I'm gonna end up doing.

Good luck yourself, no free guthans -yet-, I won't be that rich for awhile :P.

Joseph

My Barrows log

chinchompas in PC ftw....

i can get like maybe 100k+ xp per hour there..

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I just ranged with iron knives and red chinchompas for over five hours straight in PC. Spent 100 tickets and total I gained around 330k~ xp..

Lvl86 now.

Man, 99 is gonna take FOREVER. I used like 1100 chins too >_>.

Joseph

My Barrows log