fast mage xp

shurikennin

I need some help on fast mage xp and a way to make money doing it :twisted: .I just bought full mystic so im kinda outta cash... :ohnoes:

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

I need some help on fast mage xp and a way to make money doing it :twisted: .I just bought full mystic so im kinda outta cash... :ohnoes:

the only way to make money while raising mage level is high alching

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

the only way to make money while raising mage level is high alching

Yup but even then you have to get some/all of your materials. Otherwise you still lose cash.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

:wall: thought someone might say that but i have no cash to buy nats or rc them (it would take over a mil at w16 airs and around 720k using cosmics I can only craft them #-o )

well let me rephrase that then which method would make me lose the less amount of cash?

well let me rephrase that then which method would make me lose the less amount of cash?

High alching. If you don't make any of your mateirals and just buy them, it'll cost you about 100 gp per cast. However if you go pick flax, and turn him into bow strings for every 1 bow you want to alch. You'll end up making money, about 70 gp per bow + 65 mage xp.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

i have 1.5k #-o guess its time to go sell my mystic :boohoo: I <3: the look of mystic

It seems to me like you better make some money

1k alchs costs around 810k if you want to get supplies without wasting hours

yew longs cost 600ea nats 310ea they alch for 768ea so you lose 42k alching 1k bows.

If you alch less the 1k of something at a time it will take you more time to get supplies then it will to alch the stuff and you basically get no xp.

So first before you train mage i would make about a mil or 2 it will save you time in the long run.

Your best option is buy all the regular ess 30ea that it will take to craft airs to 44 rcing and then do it if you sell all the airs 12gp ea you will make more then all of your money back. Then craft nats till you have 1.4m in profit made. This will allow to have a fast money making method and also allow you to buy 2k yew longs and 2k ess and alch yew longs in lager quantities also you will be able to make your nats and make a 68-58gp per alch profit.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

sorry to burst your' buble, rise, but 600+318=918, not 818. this means you lose 142k per 1k alchs. you might be able[if your fletching level is high enough] to buy the logs[300 each], and bowstrings[200 each]a nd make it only be 42k per 1k alchs.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

my bad i dont know why i though 310+600 was in the 800's lol ive done this on two posts now im so glad someone found that out. But this is why the best thing to do is buy ess and make nats and then just by the yew longs with the price of bowstrings and logs these days making them only saves you like 50gp.

well, I sold my mystic now all i have to do is make 1k steel plates and get 90k to buy the nats :ohnoes:

Dude you do relise making steel plates is wasting money. 1k steel plates is 10k coal and 5k iron that is 2m right there you can buy around 7k yew long alchs and still have 900k left over if you just sold all those ores.

so let me get this strait i sold my mystic (got a great deal btw)and bought 750 nats. what should i alch?!?

alch yew longs buy 750 of them for 450k, and there is no need to bump threads its not like this is the rs offical forums.