Guide on How to kill the Kalphite Queen

wbancrw

If you want to make your specs hit a little higher, you should equip your D Mace/DDS and a rune defender. Also you'll need to only bring 1 Shantay Pass per trip. When you go through, simply drop your disclaimer, and then you have a space to take off your D Mace/DDS and Defender once you've used up all your specs on her.

Maybe you could add a different set up for when you're soloing/going with a larger group. For example, when soloing you can use Protect from mage, Protect item, and the three 15% prayers and not run out of Prayer before you tele. Also, I can confirm that it IS possible to hit through the 2nd form of KQ with your D mace specs (I personally have hit many 35+ on her 2nd form) and I've also tried it with a whip and hit her quite easily. For larger groups you should either designate someone to bring an anti poison pot, or you can just bring one yourself. Poison can use up alot of health when you're down there, waiting from spawn to spawn.

Hope I helped. :)

hmmm... I never KQ but since I am a full verac guy, I'll try this out with someone I trust, lol :/

P.S D chain on first drop? =D>

I just hope I get one someday with a friend :pray:

also need 50+ prayer

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012