Something to chew on

chris1216

Hockey fights are semi-legal in the game, as far as I know of. I think you get put in the penalty box for it, but they do allow it.

Basketball doesn't allow it.

Lil' tiny difference, there. Assuming it's racism is racism in itself by pointing out that the NBA has more black people and refering to them as "thugs", lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

It wasn't a fight (and the debate on whether fights, legal or not, make the NHL a bunch of thugs anyways is another matter).

The dude got checked into the boards, got up, and when the checker came back around, the check-ee gave him a two-handed stick to the chin.

I think he's talking about how the NBA is normally considered more violent then the NHL, due to the fact that the majority of players in the NBA are black, and most of the NHL is white. We all know that black people are stereotypically more violent then others (which is not true by the way, just look at all the serial killers, they are white), so the NBA gets a bad reputation.

Fights in Hockey are fun anyways. They are like two drunken idiots who can't stand up, but are fighting anyways. Awesome.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.