Firemaking+Fire Race Minigame - COLOURED TINDERBOX AS REWARD

Dire_Wolf

Firemaking+New Minigame

VIDEO OF A CLAN MAKING LOTS COLOURED FIRES!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Le6Rk7aJ3X4&feature=related

Please read the suggestion well, even though if it's not explain to well. But you will get the idea :lol:

I find Firemaking a good skill, but it's not useful unfortunately :| So heres my little attempt of making it a bit useful. Please if you like this suggestion let me know, from a scale of 1-10!

THE SMALL FIREMAKING SUGGESTION WILL BE A ADVANTAGE IN THE "FIRE RACE MINIGAME!"

[hide=Small Firemaking Suggestion]

Small Firemaking Suggestion

The higher fire making level you have, the longer the fire lasts. But this only works in the "FIRE RACE MINIGAME" and POH. If it worked outside those area, it would be hard to level FM.

Firemaking.gif

Level 1-29:

50 sec

Firemaking.gif

Level 30-49:

1,10 minutes

Firemaking.gif

Level 50-69:

1.35 minutes

Firemaking.gif

Level 70-74:

1.57 minutes

Firemaking.gif

Level 75-84:

2.30minutes

Firemaking.gif

Level 85-90

2.39 minutes

Firemaking.gif

Level 91-99

3.30 minutes[/hide]

[hide=Fire Race Intro]Welcome to THE BIG FIRE RACE \'

The goal is: Make more fire than your opponent! Who knows, maybe you'll have your COLOURED TINDERBOX in no time then ::'

Game rules: Each player has part of the CONTEST HALL for themself, and 4 mins to make more fires then the their opponent.

Point system:

Each fire=Gives 10 FIREPOINTS

Fire that's standing after game has ended= is 20 points

There is trees around to cut and make fire, so LETS THE RACE BEGIN!

Heres a picture of the CONTEST HALL :)

56012547bd4.png

Person who wins gets 5 FIRE GAME POINTS :o These can be used to get rewards.

REWARDS

34364969hj7.png

TINDERBOXES: Colours your fire with the colour they have, same goes for firelighters!

Firelighters: Uses up

Tinderboxes: UNLIMITED!

LEARNING HOW TO MAKE COLOURED TINDERBOX: Requires 150 GAME POINTS.

Also you need 50 firelighters of the colour your going to make, to make the coloured tinderbox after you've learned how to make it :^o . :shock:[/hide]

Making fires last a long time would be a pain for training. It takes about 1:20 to do a full line which means that by the time you go back to the bank and start doing another line next to it then the original line will have extinguished. Then you can firemake at the original location and thus only need two spots per person. If a fire lasted (for me) 2:39 then I would need at least 3 lines possibly more which significantly reduces the number of people that can train in a given area.

A firemaking minigame could be fun but I dont think it would work how you say. I like the idea of firelighters as a reward though or perhaps exchange points for exp. What would coloured tinterboxes do?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Making fires last a long time would be a pain for training. It takes about 1:20 to do a full line which means that by the time you go back to the bank and start doing another line next to it then the original line will have extinguished. Then you can firemake at the original location and thus only need two spots per person. If a fire lasted (for me) 2:39 then I would need at least 3 lines possibly more which significantly reduces the number of people that can train in a given area.

A firemaking minigame could be fun but I dont think it would work how you say. I like the idea of firelighters as a reward though or perhaps exchange points for exp. What would coloured tinterboxes do?

You got a good point about that it shouldn't last so long. But i have changed it so that it works only in the FIRE RACE minigame and in POH.

As for coloured tinderbox, it makes the colour of your fire into the colour the tinderbox is...unlimited. Just like firelighters.

About how it won't work as i say: I doubt it will work completely as i say, but i know that people will have fun. And there's plenty rooms to make this better or modify the idea! But for now you have a basic idea of how its gonna be :mrgreen:

I like it.

One suggestion i have.

In the minigame, do not have it so each player has a part to themselves, allow everyone to go anywhere anytime. This is so you might have some strategic planning, if not, winning would be on how fast ur comp is.

Also, what are the times for cutting down trees, is it the same for everyone no matter what? Does cutting 1 tree fill up ur whole inv? Does wc depend on ur wc lvl?

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

This is what we need, a fun minigame.

Sadly, people cannot look beyond the (mostly) useless rewards and lack of EXP. Most people would rather grind away.

Still, I like it, gives *some* meaning to a meaningless skill.

If only people could look beyond the grind, they could have a lot more fun...

Need a new signature....perhaps...

I like it.

One suggestion i have.

In the minigame, do not have it so each player has a part to themselves, allow everyone to go anywhere anytime. This is so you might have some strategic planning, if not, winning would be on how fast ur comp is.

Also, what are the times for cutting down trees, is it the same for everyone no matter what? Does cutting 1 tree fill up ur whole inv? Does wc depend on ur wc lvl?

Well from where i see it, everything should be equal to everyone. Though there must be some requirements.

I love the idea of a fun firemaking minigame. Maybe make it so the tinderboxes last for say 1000 logs then need recharging (you could even switch colours). Not like it's going to cause a mass game unbalance like other suggestions.

Support.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I love the idea of a fun firemaking minigame. Maybe make it so the tinderboxes last for say 1000 logs then need recharging (you could even switch colours). Not like it's going to cause a mass game unbalance like other suggestions.

Support.

That actually sounds good. I love this idea, simple yet fun, the way the game should be :mrgreen:

-Support-

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]