���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� The SICK blog of SKILLING���¢�¢â�¬�°��â� 

bannerro4.png

Hey, what's up? Welcome to my blog. I sorta gave up on doing this a while back, but I think I've come back again and I'll stop in daily to check how things are going! ;D My plans are to pretty much just skill! I do have my goals, so I'm going to complete them first; and they are as follows:

~99 Fishing [91 Currently]

+(postponed as the GE caused monkfish to drop to 320 ea)+

~99 WC [90 Currently]

+(postponed until 99 fletching plans are done)+

~99 Fletching [95 Currently] **CURRENT GOAL**

+(this includes spinning my own bowstring, making my own nats, and alching all 55K bows)+

~99 Firemaking [77 Currently]

+(i have the logs bought, started at 75 really..so ill slowly get there)+

--ALL SKILL GOALS--

Level: START / CURRENT / GOAL

Attack: 74 / 81 / 85

Strength: 65 / 81 / 85

Defense: 66 / 70 / 70

Ranged: 60 / 82 / 85

Prayer: 52 / 52 / 52

Magic: 65 / 94 / 99

Runecrafting: 51 / 63 / 72

Construction: 43 / 60 / 70

Hitpoints: 70 / 86 / 90

Agility: 59 / 62 / 70

Herblore: 57 / 60 / 70

Thieving: 55 / 60 / 70

Crafting: 61/ 65 / 75

Fletching: 57 / 95 / 99

Slayer: 42 / 75 / 80

Hunter: 36 / 60 / 70

Mining: 60 / 61 / 70

Smithing: 63 / 63 / 70

Fishing: 59 / 91 / 99

Cooking: 70 / 99 / 99

Firemaking: 65 / 77 / 99

Woodcutting: 61 / 90 / 99

Farming: 46 / 66 / 70

Total Level: 1337 / 1692 / 1800

Combat Level: 86 / 98 / 102?

[hide=About Me]Ooh, by the way...My name is Alex, and I'm 16 and I JUST started 11th grade at my towns high school...I take some classes there in the morning, then I go to a nearby college to take a computer graphics/web design class in the afternoon! I like to hang out w/friends, camp, bike ride, err...drive around lol, and other teenager..things. That's about it![/hide]

Starting Stats:

untitledtc3.png

Current Stats:

sick+conspir.png

Recent News:

12/3-Achieved 95 Flecthing!

12/4- hit 9 million Fletching EXP!

99 Woodcutting Goal(s):

[hide=Woodcutting Outfit]wcoutnp3.png[/hide]

73/90/99

I woodcut in world: 100.

Current Willow Log Stock: 18,808. (updated daily)

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

Latest Woodcutting Level:

NO RECENT ONES!

GOAL POSTPONED![/img]

99 Fishing Goal(s):

[hide=Fishing Outfit]fishingoutbk7.png[/hide]

63/91/99

For some reason, I've always hated fishing. That is, until I got a girlfriend...lol. I guess you can multi task when you're fishing...so that's what attracted me...plus the 100K monkfish from my starting level (73) is a nice 35M+ when I'm done! I officially started at level 63...I am going to fish monkfish ALL the way to 99. And I'll gladly race anybody! (In woodcutting too! (+ or - 5 levels of course)

I fish in world: 58.

Current Monkfish Stock: 152 (updated daily)

Current Trout/Salmon Stock: TBA (updated daily)

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

sick+conspir.png

Latest Fishing Level:

>GOAL POSTPONED!

1800 Total Goal:

sick+conspir.png

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!!

Please leave a post if you view my blog, it encourages me to complete my goals! ::'

sick_conspir.png

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

underated quest cape.requires above average stats on all and people who own one are usually people with well rounded stats,

also unlocks mre game content for the player.

Thanks man. I think it is as well. I see a few people with it every so often..but usually 90-100+. I feel really good having gotten this as on my main..I got 99 fletching and cooking first- bad decision.. (Not saying they're bad..just bad choices for me ..imo) And I agree with the stat thing...and for the content, it's amazing. I love being able to do almost anything, it feels like you're finally getting to play RuneScape the way it's meant to be played :P ..that all sounded REALLY corny...so... :anxious:

And..

Grats. :thumbsup: I'll never get it, I dun like quests. But I am ok with that.

Thanks :) That's the way I felt on my level 109 main..I had 186 qps and no urge to get them all lol. So...you can do it if you set your mind to it, even if you don't like quests ;)

sick_conspir.png

dude, how can you stand some of those quests??

I get super bored after one, then have to go do something else completely, like non RS related, quests just make me wanna stop playing runescape, which is why i only do certain ones, but a very nice achievement, and at cb 84 too, that is amazing.

10/10

5 stars

two thumbs up

*insert best congrats here*

Have fun with ur RS playing, and continuing quests :D

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

dude, how can you stand some of those quests??

I get super bored after one, then have to go do something else completely, like non RS related, quests just make me wanna stop playing runescape, which is why i only do certain ones, but a very nice achievement, and at cb 84 too, that is amazing.

10/10

5 stars

two thumbs up

*insert best congrats here*

Have fun with ur RS playing, and continuing quests :D

Thanks! <3:<3: I never used to like quests..but ever since my main was banned..I got hooked, even when I got bored-I kept going..knowing sooner or later I'd get the cape \:D/ I appreciate your rating..and I was going to get at 82 lol, but I had gotten some accidental combats while getting the required stats for certain quests :( Oh well. I'm happy ::'

sick_conspir.png

Very nice work, i know the feelig after completing MEP2 and all the quests.

Congratulations! \'

Thanks :) I just got rune defender finally earlier..but that also got me 85 combat, I'm probably close to 86 now >.< I'm done w/combat until 1400 total lol. Now to get woodcutting on Highscores..and then raise lower skills. :-k

sick_conspir.png

Nice job, I finished all the quests a while back, the "Enlightened Journey" quest came out like 2 days after I finished the last one. Have kept up with them since then.

Hardest quests for me were the desert treasure, mournings end part 2, and even further back the legends quest, although I did that without a guide the day it came out.

Quest point cape = good achievement but an annoyance to keep it, at least once you get 99 in a skill you can always wear it :wall:

And I think the quest cape should be trimmed if you already have other trimmed capes (i.e. you need to have 2 99s + all quests) since it is the second best looking skillcape in the game IMO 2nd only to the firemaking cape (love that orange)

half_dead.png

Slaying is actually getting fun..I remember getting it to 70 on my main..that was a bit tedious though. Being level 49 in slayer leads to easier tasks, but they are still fun, I'm hooked :( I hope to get 55 Slayer by 90 combat now as I'm almost 87 combat and 49 slayer now, w00t! :) Thanks for the supports guys..tif ftw! =P~

sick_conspir.png