Legs O Skill - Diaries - Nothing important. :) -

Legs O Skill - The Adventure begins...

Salutations, I'm Legs O Skill, I'm a level 3 Non-Combat Skiller. This account has been in existence ever since Saturday, July 18th, 2009.

Below is a picture of my character currently --

090726004005.png

As you can see I've been RuneCrafting, it is, without a doubt my favorite skill.

Now, below this is a picture of my current Statistics --

090726002854.png

I have Mined ALL of my own Rune Essence and I plan to keep it that way, I am ENTIRELY self sufficient, which means all money will be made by my own means, no Falador Party Room and the like.

My current Bank is not of very high value currently, but in due time, it will rise, perhaps when I'm done with my Mining and RuneCrafting, and I proceed to Fishing, Woodcutting, Firemaking, and Cooking, which will leave me with some well earned Gold in the end-- The picture is below.

090726003720.png

Onto the goals-- As most of my Statistics are not yet ranked, I will only have one goal bar, which of course, is for RuneCrafting. Goal Bar is below --

Legs_O_Skill.png

Side Goal - Runecraft 10K of every F2P Rune - I Mine my own Rune Essence.

Legend -

GREEN X (Completed)

YELLOW X (In progress)

[X] Air Runes - 090801204018.png

[X] Earth Runes -

And with that last picture, I can say that the first post of this blog is complete. Though monthly I do believe I will replace the Statistics, the Character Outfit (Should it change), the Goals, and the Bank Picture with newer, updated ones, to keep track of progress. I hope you enjoyed.

Regards,

Legs O Skill

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Mined ALL of my own Rune Essence and I plan to keep it that way, I am ENTIRELY self sufficient, which means all money will be made by my own means, no Falador Party Room and the like.

You are real skiller. =D> Happy skilling!

You're off to a great start. :thumbsup:

I look forward to reading about your progress.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

You're off to a great start. :thumbsup:

I look forward to reading about your progress.

Thanks, I do hope that you continue to watch me rise through the ranks, It will be a long, but very fun journey. ;)

You are real skiller. =D> Happy skilling!

Yes, thank you. I've grown tired of the 'Skillers' who sit in the Falador Party Room waiting for their lucky drop. When in the long-run, it's faster to just make it by your own means. Thanks for reading. ::'

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Unfortunately, I was feeling a tad lazy, and I didn't take pictures of my level 31, and 32 Runecrafting; but seeing how level 33 enables me to receive 4 Air Runes per 1 Rune Essence, you can trust I'll have a picture of that. :)

Reagrds,

Legs O Skill

Unfortunately, I was 323 Rune Essence short of my Runecrafting level, so I headed off to the Merchant city of Varrock to have my good pal Aubury teleport me to the coveted Essence Mine to finish up the last bit. ::'

Regards,

Legs O Skill

That's awesome your mining your own ess. Good luck! =D>

Your profits will be a nice little reward for your hard work.

Good luck again and I look forward to seeing a non cb skillers progress! :thumbsup:

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

That's awesome your mining your own ess. Good luck! =D>

Your profits will be a nice little reward for your hard work.

Good luck again and I look forward to seeing a non cb skillers progress! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for your kind words, and I surely hope to see you around my blog more often, thanks again! ::'

Regards,

Legs O Skill

After Mining just about a hundred extra Rune Essence than what was required for 33 Runecrafting, I achieved level 36 Mining. I'm quite proud, though it's low, I still got nearly all of my experience in the skill from Mining Rune Essence, now it's back to Runecrafting, then on to 41 Mining I go. The picture is below --

090726175827.png

This level also puts me at 198 Total level, 2 more levels until an even 200. ::'

Grats on 36 Mining.

And to Anika, thanks. :D

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Just got a very nice level, 33 Runecrafting, I'm very happy I got it because now I get 4 Air runes per Rune Essence, which means I leave the air alter with 100+ Air Runes per trip. Sounds nice. :D

Both level pictures below --

090726202116.png

090726202121.png

This level left me at 199 Total, one more level to an even 200. :)

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Congratulations on 33 runecrafting. =D>

Runecrafting is a very misunderstood skill. It can be a very efficient money maker, and can be fun! \'

Good luck with your goals ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congratulations on 33 runecrafting. =D>

Runecrafting is a very misunderstood skill. It can be a very efficient money maker, and can be fun! \'

Good luck with your goals ;)

Thank you jimmy, yes, Runecrafting is very misunderstood, it just takes a bit of patience. ;)

good luck with your goals and stuff :thumbsup:

Thank you Deoxys, would you mind if I added you in-game? Just in case I felt like talking? :-k

wow my birthdays july the 18th :shock:

good luck with the runecrafting and congratulations with level 33

Thank you r4nge, I appreciate your encouragement :)

Good luck. Good to see someone take an interest in runecrafting. :)

Yes, Runecrafting is alot of fun! I enjoy it a lot. <3: ::'

Update on what I'm doing is below --

I'm going to be Mining 4,476 Rune Essence in order to achieve level 41 Mining and use the lovely Rune Pick axe. ::'

The reason I'm Mining 4,476 is to craft them into Air Runes, the experience from all of the Essence is just enough to get me to level 41 Runecrafting, which leaves me but 9 levels from my goal of 50, and entering the sought after Runecrafting Guild. :D

Also, at the end of this little journey I'll have over 15K Air Runes in my bank. :) I haven't sold a single one since I started!

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Just reached 37 Mining, and 200 Total Level! Yay! :D Very proud of myself. :) Considering I'm entirely self sufficient. :D Both pictures below --

#1 - Just 37 Mining

090727120501.png

#2 - 37 Mining, Quest Requirements, and 200 Total level Milestone!

090727120617.png

I'm getting off for a few hours, going to go give the tour of our High School to some Freshman, I'm in Leadership, so I have too. :) So long!

EDIT: 514/4.4K Rune Essence Mined

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Nice work ^^

Get 50 <3:

If U feel for a talk, i'm mining ess to maybey we can mine together :roll:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Nice work ^^

Get 50 <3:

If U feel for a talk, i'm mining ess to maybey we can mine together :roll:

41 Comes first my friend. ;) And I'd be happy to add you and Mine with you the next time I'm online. <3:

Out with friends for now.

Regards,

Legs O Skill

ahh school....

gratz on the levels and good luck with the runecrafting guild, your getting closer. ::'

Yes, School, something we all need but something we all don't want to do. A blessing, and a curse. I rather enjoy it though, thanks for the post. ::'

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Goodluck man!! Im doing almost the same thing as you, but Im also doing combat :)

We should mine ess together! it'd be nice to have a friend to mine with!

Goodluck again

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)