Look at my cool art please...added more!

Mastersigmaker

sorry about the size but my scanner does that.

here is the first one (needs shading)

01-23-2005110954PM.png

here is the second one (not finished, and its a hobbit hole, and yes the fence took forever)

hobbithole.png

theird is and angel im still working on

angle.png

these last two are finished but the one of the guy did not get scaned right so it looks dark, i also had to cut out the scanned-up stuuf to be able to hoast him

untitled1234.png

124.png

you should never attempt to insert a floppy disk in a 56X CD-ROM drive, as floppy disk shrapnel hurts

I particlularly like the 4th and 5th. The first is alright, but the pose isn't working for me and...man breasts...just not cool lol.

But the fourth one in particular has potential. I would make the highlights more noticeable on that one. You have the base shading but need more light areas etc....more contrast.

the 5th one would benefit from cleaning up the patches of smudginess around the figure. Otherwise it is pretty solid! The one other big gripe on that one is that the face has less detail than the rest of the work. It lacks the same shading.

Good work :) good to see some more real artists on here!

There's some fairly good work there, though I'm not too keen on the manga-ish look.

You obviously spend more time on these than I do, so keep it up.

Also, MSPaint comes with resizing capabilities.

whoa, thats way detailed! super job, those must've taken quite some time and a few wrist strains!

though the last one, the end of the blade looks a lil disoriented.

nice job, but they take SOOOOOO long to load.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

very nice but you need to keep scale in mind (i know these may not be meant to drawn to look 100% realistic) but for example the first one...

I like it overall but looking at scale, she has thin ancles, no knee's.. chubby thighs (compared to ancles) no hip, thin stomach, large breasts that are also thin :? arms have great proportion though... i wont say anything about the head (not because i dont like it but because i cant draw heads at all so i cant say a thing about proportion)

btw love the weapon in it, looks like a mix between a spear and one of those things that king neptune uses (mithical merman, with the same kind of weapon as the devil supposedly)

as for the hobit hole, i would like to point out that the tree has imaculate deatail, very nice...

4th one has ALOT of potention to be very nice (already is lookin pritty sweet) 1 question though, is that a samurai sword or a staff (like the one that donatelo i think his name is uses in the ninja turtles)

i rate these 9/10 due to how sweet they look, nice work keep it up

black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

black, i see what you mean on the first one but after having drawn all the detail (took a day for the legs alone) its a little late to go and change things on that one.

second, that tree is my best ever. though im not shure how i did it.

on the forth pick, the sword that you had mentioned, is ment to be somthing like a cane sword. it comes from a time in japan when only members of the shogun were aloud to carry swords, so the common people had to make hidden weapons.

thanks for the imput

MasterSigMaker

you should never attempt to insert a floppy disk in a 56X CD-ROM drive, as floppy disk shrapnel hurts

here are some light-sabers that i drew. i just whip out this paper every time i think of a new design. i just love these because of their urber cool detail.

comments, question, ideas for new desings are welcome

(note these are twice as big as normal so think of the detail size)

SigMaker

ligit-slabers.png

I could never draw like that I can never do faces or hands right the rest I'm pretty good at. If I draw anything right its animals when I was a kid I was only tought how to draw animals right(most of them still suck though).

I'll give you a 10/10

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I KNEW YOU PEEPS WOULD GO MAN OVER THE SABERS. THAT WHAY I PUT THEM IN HERE FOR DISPLAY. THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK, KEEP IT COMING.

OOPS I FORGOT THAT CAPS WAS ON...OH WELL

MASTERSIGMAKER

Mastersigmaker, please don't bump until your post is off the first page, or, more preferably, not at all.

The drawings are nice, although I think you're seriously wasting talent on anime. You may think it's cool, but, it's seriously run-of-the-mill. I've not seen a really original anime ever...

The lightsabers are cool, although some of them look more like magic staff things of some sort, they just don't fit with Star Wars' ultra-ultra-modernism..

IRKAa.jpg

Mastersigmaker, please don't bump until your post is off the first page, or, more preferably, not at all.

The drawings are nice, although I think you're seriously wasting talent on anime. You may think it's cool, but, it's seriously run-of-the-mill. I've not seen a really original anime ever...

The lightsabers are cool, although some of them look more like magic staff things of some sort, they just don't fit with Star Wars' ultra-ultra-modernism..

Would you rather American style? American style sks. Japanese style is more detailed and artistic than most. And Japanese animation makes tons of money. Its a useful skill to be able to draw like that. This guy made a flash movie with it for a final in japanese(too bad my Japanese final won't be as easy).

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=164193

That was on flash too just think about what being able to draw it on paper could do.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~