The Story of Red - Final Chapter Up

KCHughes

Hey, I'm going to try my hand at writing things for this board. Before Blipo started his "Scape" story (you should go read it, by the way), he wanted forum members to submit ideas for characters. I submitted one (the guy named Red in chapter 1), and I liked the character so much, I decided to write my own story about him. I wanted to post this story after Blipo was all finished, but he hasn't updated in awhile, and I don't want to wait. Be patient; it's a multi-chapter story that I will update every couple of days with a new chapter. If you like it and want me to continue, please say so and I will. If nobody likes it, I'll let it fall. Enjoy!

The Story of Red

Chapter 1

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWell, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Interesting, to say the least. I liked how you were able to take up a minute of speach in a page, normally I don't use speach at all. It was also nice that you did some description and history in such a short space of time. As always the question is can you keep it up?

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Interesting, to say the least. I liked how you were able to take up a minute of speach in a page, normally I don't use speach at all. It was also nice that you did some description and history in such a short space of time. As always the question is can you keep it up?

Yeah...three chapters are written, will post them one at a time.

Womzoomed-1.gif

Interesting, to say the least. I liked how you were able to take up a minute of speach in a page, normally I don't use speach at all. It was also nice that you did some description and history in such a short space of time.

Archimage is correct on that point, The amount of detail you packed into 15 lines of conversation is astounding.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

you do a good job of making rs characters seem real unlike most fanfics.

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

The strange thing is that unlike many of the other stories...It could happen is a REAL LIFE runescape.

Anyway I love the story, the last chapter shows that he is quick to resolve problems with violence if needed. Though will try a little bit of talking first.

Now that chapter 4 is up, I have a little trivia question.

Parts of this story are very loosely based on my favorite movie in the world (The rest is based on a true story :) ) Now, what movie is it?

Womzoomed-1.gif

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅIÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m interested in knowing what kind of job requires the use of my knives,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅIÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m interested in knowing what kind of job requires the use of my knives,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
Womzoomed-1.gif

well the guy must not be very intelligent, because the signs are all there. He compares himself to Regan rather than insulting regan shows that hes not much better (competitor vs. scum). The location is another, its a fairly rough inn and yet hes making buisness deals there. An, Honest buisness man would try getting guards from a more trustworthy place.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

well the guy must not be very intelligent, because the signs are all there. He compares himself to Regan rather than insulting regan shows that hes not much better (competitor vs. scum). The location is another, its a fairly rough inn and yet hes making buisness deals there. An, Honest buisness man would try getting guards from a more trustworthy place.

Man, you're picky...

Womzoomed-1.gif

Man, you're picky...

Take it as a compliment, for most other people I just tell them to fix up spelling and grammar cause I'm too bored to do much more. I try to comment on anything I read. And honestly, I'm just trying to make sense of that line, it really threw me for a loop when I read it.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

Take it as a compliment, for most other people I just tell them to fix up spelling and grammar cause I'm too bored to do much more. I try to comment on anything I read. And honestly, I'm just trying to make sense of that line, it really threw me for a loop when I read it.

Thanks then :)

Well, here's chapter five and nobody has even tried to guess what movie this is (sort of) based off of. If you can't get it after reading this chapter, then I'm apalled! :lol:

Womzoomed-1.gif

Good twist, 5 dwarf multi-cannons...Zaros man, that a bit heavy isn't it, particually if the other one only had 1 cart.

Anyway maybe its that we read to much and watch too little film.

woah... A psychoanalyst would have a lot of fun if he ever got his hands on red.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

'psychoanalyst' I believe is hyphnated, I may be wrong.

'silently chatting'? I imagine you mean mouthing words or a series of looks. I don't think in is telepathy. But just to be safe....

The story was incredibely interesting although chapter 6 was possiblely the shortest I have ever seen. Any how I await the next installment.

woah... A psychoanalyst would have a lot of fun if he ever got his hands on red.

Did I say he had a plan? I thought I did... I guess I forgot to include that...or am I going crazy?

Man, my English is bad...

Womzoomed-1.gif