Perm muted get ONE appeal?

kell2005

As you all are probably aware by the title if you are perm muted you get 1 appeal, the very first appeal, BUT if you are perm banned you get TWO. why? why cant perm muted players have a chance for there runescape voice back? here is my proof that perm muted players get one appeal:

i wrote:

untitledgj3ph0.png

Jagex replayed:

untitledik6.png

Personally i think if you have "perm" in front of anything that excludes you from being a normal runescape player (banned or muted) you SHOULD have the right to a last chance appeal!

For all those people who think it would be easy to be muted, its not exactly hard because you find people buying/selling stuff you want to sell/buy but at times it is very hard. and yes i am perm muted.

Thanks for reading and hope you support :)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615760

^^ Help support the perm muted!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support this 100% :anxious: :anxious: :anxious: =D> :pray:

You'd think it'd be the other way around eh, permanently banned people would have commited the worst crimes. But apparently not.. everyone should get 1 last chance appeal because i think by then they'd have learnt their lesson.

supportthepermmutedclicwk2.jpg

i wanna ask somethink. how to write a message to JAGEX???

or other question ::'

my friend forgot his NICK but he remember his PASSWORD. can you tell how to find his NICK (not a passoword) plz....... tell me :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

plz...... answer all my questions

im perm muted, AND i have had a message from mod mosely =]

i am 1000000000000000000000000 etc. %%%% behind this!!!!

also, i think if someone gets over 30 uccesful reports, they should be un muted, i've had 70 succesful...mods have had less.

~~~Gudi~~~

i wanna ask somethink. how to write a message to JAGEX???

or other question ::'

my friend forgot his NICK but he remember his PASSWORD. can you tell how to find his NICK (not a passoword) plz....... tell me :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

plz...... answer all my questions

msg jagex?

you can msg jagex telling them a rally is going to happen on the date IF it happens, also hopefully people who were once muted (temp or perm) will come because they know what its like if they did play, and even if they dont we could try crashing a server? do as much as you can all at once in a certain place, open doors, close doors, ect ect, hopefully it will work and jagex will come to some sort of agreement and let us work for our voice back maybe? :-k

Guest Almorzan

Go kell! I have never been muted at all, but I know how hard it is seeing as I have been your translator :D

I support fully!

If you dont want to be perm muted, then dont say bad things. <.<

It is very easy to play rs and not get in trouble.

(no support)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

(no support)

its not the fact about getting muted, its the fact that muted people get ONE appeal but when you get perm banned you get two appeals, the very first time you get banned AND a final appeal. why dont people with perm mutes get another chance but people with perm bans do? lets fact it, to get a ban you break more rules and to get a mute you can only realy break one (rule one).

(no support)

Ahem, I beg to differ. Some people get offended more easily than others. I speak not of Jagex, but of the people who report the people who got muted. Jagex cannot investigate every case to find if a rule was violated every time, so they will trust the person who sent the report, without investigation. If someone had 2 or more chances to explain, maybe they could set everything straight. Maybe no offence was meant, maybe they simply annoyed someone. 1 Appeal is often not enough to do this, especially when Jagex takes the word of people who send reports, and much less commonly those who appeal to them. That's one problem with trusting the masses.

Wow, most of the replies are from the "grim" side of runescape :wink: Dont bother trying to understand that

I support you kell! I know how hard it would be to be muted, even though i have never been muted before. Imagine trying to buy something from other players without chatting ingame??

Honourary member of G.U.I.L.D.S

I dont play rs anymore.

Call me Lyucit if you're gonna mention me at all! (My last remaining rsn)

Indeed guys, i don't think it's fair that people who get perm banned get to appeal whereas the perm muted do not. After all, to be permenantly muted, you only need 1 offence under rule 1 (spoken to some of my muted friends, some have only broken rule 1 once) whereas to be perm banned you need 10 or more black marks. But you get to last chance appeal a perm ban but not a perm mute?? How is that fair?? To be perm banned you need to commit more offences, you should be allowed a last chance to appeal/explain yourself. Maybe you failed to explain fully last time, who knows.. I don't see why this can't be given. If Jagex want to decline, then fine, the perm muted should at least have the chance. :D

supportthepermmutedclicwk2.jpg