!-!Ponds!-! and construction

Ponds In Your HOUSE!

IDEA = For all you fans that are crazy about construction and crazy about fishing I have and idea for you! The plan is that at a certain construction level you should be able to put a pond in your house.

Type of fish = The type of fish that you will be able to put in your pond varies on what you can catch. *example* If you can catch trout you can stock your pond with trout and so fourth. The amount of a type of fish that you are allowed in your pond hasn't been decided but i have narrowed it down to 10, 15, and 20.

Construction = Pending on your construction skill is how big your pond can be the bigger the pond more types of fish you can have in it. On your pond adding on to construction you can make a docks and boats.

Docks and Boats = You are only allowed one dock on your pond and one pond in your house. You can have up to 3 boats in one pond for friends and visitors the higher your construction bigger your boat. Boats will be used for jus taking out on the water you are able to fish off them and amount of people aloud on the boat depend on the size. Boats jus for fishin and looks :D

* I will be making updates to this idea seeing as how its still way under construction thank you * WE NEED SUPPORTERS!

~Supporters~

lya_helix

flodder450

NightHawK

SIG.jpg

!Support Ponds IN Your House!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=674761

with a dock and a boat, i think you're looking more at a lake than a pond...but it would actually fit in, instead of your house just being some where in the middle of nowhere a lake may make it seem like it was at least by something...and you wouldnt need the full lake, just the dge with a dock, and when you use the boat, it loads up with you in the lake

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

hmm, and you say my idea isnt really thought out.. at least better then yours :)

dont really see the point of doing this, would make fishing to easy!

so, jagex will never do this!

ps, my idea is just a start, first want to see what people think of it, if they like it, i will waste more of my time on it ::'

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

That would need to be pretty big, a pond would normally be bigger then the size of 1 room if your going to sail on it... Maybe it would be 5x5 at the most...

Pasty.png

• 3 months later...