Jimbob's Under Construction Blog (87/87 Con,1652/1650 Total)

I'm Jimbob9999 and other the next week or two I'll be trying to get from 81 to 87 construction, I've started now so check Level ups / Progress to see how I'm doing.

[hide=My Thrones]

justbuilt2mq2.png

[/hide]

[hide=How the whole thing started]Shortly after the player owned house room limit update I realized a while ago, that I was spending all my money on items I hardly ever used, I was just buying items that I felt looked good and showed off my wealth, I wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really benefiting from them and neither was anybody else, so off I went and sold my recently acquired dark bow, along with my fury and mud staff to pour the money into construction.

I trained long and hard until I was 72, even with all this cash spent I still wanted to buy more things for my house, so I sold off my dharoks and ahrims and spent that on more furnishings.

I had planned to spend this on a gilded mahogany throne amongst other things, I need to get +6 construction levels from a spicy stew to get to 78 / 71 construction, this with my crystal saw would allow me to get the required level for the throne, however things didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t go to plan and the best I got was a +5 (even to this day, going through hundreds of stews trying to get a con boost for various items, I have never got +6 construction), you may be wondering why IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m telling you this, well one of the things I loved about construction is how you could make your house exactly as you wanted it (to a degree), so this was one thing that wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t exactly as I wanted it, I think this is where construction probably took over my RS life, I was really hooked on trying to improve my house, make it perfect in my eyes, I carried on trying to improve my house, and my construction level and my long term goal was 86 construction, and a pair of crystal thrones.

I got a bit sidetracked, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve spent a lot of my money on things I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t plan to buy, but IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m glad with the majority of my purchases but finally IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve saved up enough for 87 construction (this was I only need a +5 from the stew) a pair of crystal thrones as well as two large orreys for my studies.

YouÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d think IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d be satisfied having achieved this goal wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t you, but after I plan to save up for 92 construction and a 20m odd dungeon, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll see how much of my sanity is left after there, but hopefully one day I can get 99 in the skill I really love.[/hide]

[hide=The task ahead]

Well, from 81 to 87 construction takes 29,658 oak planks, only 29, 523 from where I am now.

calculatorvf7.png

I'll be spending 23,750,000 gold coins, 24,450 oak logs and 5,000 oak planks getting 87 construction, as well as installing the crystal thrones and large orreys.

confundjq6.png

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be relying on you guys to help keep sanity intact, youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll probably see me on tip it chat most of the time IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m training construction up, and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll probably be on these forums for some of the time, so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll say thanks in advance for giving me something to keep my minding from committing suicide, itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s helped a lot up till now.

[/hide]

[hide=My house]

Well, here's the current design, I'll be taking out the games and combat rooms after the party and putting in a single combat room where the games room is now, then I'll extend the dungeon downwards.

currentlayoutjl6.png

Like I said earlier I'll be posting more pictures after the part, some of the party itself, and some of the changes to the design.[/hide]

[hide=My dream layout]

This is the layout I hope to have if / when I'm 99 construction.

99layouttw9.png

[/hide]

[hide=Under construction]

These are some of the areas I'm trying to improve:

I'll be putting large orreys in my studies fairly soon after I get 87 construction.

studiesbuildis7.png

largeorreyfp2.png

If you want to see what large orreys look like there's a picture of one in the knowledge base, just go to the study page under construction.

Next up are my skill halls, both are pretty bare, I need a slayer and fishing trophy for each, I'd also like to get the tickets to be able to put silver and blue castlewars armour in each.

trophiesiz5.png

[/hide]

[hide=Level ups / Progress]

60sfq8.png

Well, before I started spending all my time on RS I thought I'd get all my skills to 60 and set myself up for 1650 skill total at the same time (I'll get it with 86 construction at the same time).

82constructionql4.png

Got 82 Construction on 30/9/07

I got through 4,543 oak logs (272,580 exp).

82constructiontiem6.png

Logs left till 87.

82constructionhsda8.png

My rank in highscores having done that.

83constructionlr4.png

83 Constuction!

Thanks Foley, Kara and Henry for support <3

Oh and nice cape Kara.

84constructiongo9.png

84 Construction.

I have to say a big thank you to everybody in Lightning's chat when I got it, the conversation (no matter how random at times) kept me on task.

84constructionhsyq7.png

Oh, and 1,000 rank in Construction!

85constructionbp0.png

85 Construction!!

Two left!

Thanks to Paul, Poller, Punkforjesus, Kara, Henry and Lord Treyus as well as everybody in Lightning's chat, sorry those who couldn't make it, hope f2p pk'ing went well!

86constructionpj4.png

Level 86 along with 1650 skill total.

I've switched from noted logs to noted planks, shouldn't take me too lomg to get 87 now. Crystal thrones here I come!

87constructionkp0.png

87 Construction!

Thanks for all the tip it'ers who came and I hope you enjoyed the party!

Hopefully we'll have a bunch more in here (the house, not the workshop!).

80fishingkm0.png

Got 80 fishing during my quest for two trophy fish.

[/hide]

[hide=How I am training]

I'll be making oak dungeon doors in my dungeon, you need 74 construction to make them and they use 10 oak planks for each set, this means my butler can carry enough planks for two sets of dungeon doors.

trainingbw7.png

Here's my shortly after I began to train.

[/hide]

[hide=Pictures of my house, and friends]

questhaxnw3.png

Me and two of my best friends messing around in the throne room :D

<3: Henry and Kara.

chapelmeandfoleyka7.png

Me and my friends alt account at the chapel's altar.

parlourmejamesandfoleylb7.png

Me and two more of my best RS friends in the parlour (Foley in the mystic with the hawt cape, James in the [bleep]y leather skir... I worry about him).

jamesandfoleyhaxav7.png

More cape ownage, is it sad that's my favourite thing about them? :|

scry1yc1.png

Had a mini house party and we started messing around with the scrying pools.

gamesroomzh7.png

My noobish games room, I'll take this out at 87 con and extend my dungeon.

jumpao7.png

Me and Philla trying to time the jump, turned out pretty well.

talsiencj0.png

Talsien getting dropped into the oubliette, took about three attempts for my to actually get a screenie thanks to Philla *shakes fist*.

dancelc0.png

Me, Bluejayfan94 and Philla having a party in the throne room.

phillazh4.png

Philla posing by one of my scrying pools.

chapelus1.png

Me worshipping Bluejayfan94 and Philla.

portalvv3.png

Lastly, me, Bluejayfan94, Philla and Talsien posing by the entrance portal.

bigdyo3.png

My friend dar, pic turned out a little strange, it looks like he pulled some kung fu and killed me...

rarepricesat2.png

I thought it was intresting I could use this cash to buy a green mask or santa, 87 construction is rarer than a green mask :wink: shame you can't cash in on it though. :-k

[/hide]

[hide=The party]diningroompreju6.png

Waiting for people so the party can kick off.

throneroomlo1.png

As more guests starting arriving we moved into the throne room.

I was so temped to go into build mode and remove the lever :P

emotescp1.png

We couldn't really do the emotes on the trapdoor as people wouldn't leave it alone. Still looked cool though 8-)

kara99thiefli4.png

Kara and Keiran posing, nice capes =P~

chaosooni1.png

All hell broke lose as we moved downstairs, my costume isn't amazing for pvp it turns out.

foley2zh9.png

Foley posing in his awesome bandos armour.

Best. Pose. Ever. :D

henrymw9.png

Not a pose so much, but I wanted another picture of Henry in here.

wheepq0.png

The lever finally got some peace and quiet, after I got dropped down again of course.

oubliettecg0.png

Everybody moved into and around the oubliette to get ready to watch Kara get 99 defense.

kara99defpu7.png

Kara got 99 defense, not much to say really.

It's an awesome achivement, and he really deserves it.

karadefun7.png

Kara's third cape of achievement, and his fourth I'm jealous of.

Hehe, def nub.

droppartyxa8.png

Everybody got ready from Kara's drop partys, I always get more than my fair share of the drops, so I shared a bit.

emotes3pb9.png

More emotes, this time Kara got to show off too.

The bulk of the party left soon after, so the rest of us just messed around and I took some more screenies.

dancews2.png

Shame we couldn't get everybody to dance at once, oh well.

leanfe7.png

They really need to make seating in the garden!

darnfs7.png

Thanks to careful planning and perfect timing we got a great picture of henry ruining the picture :P

great2ei2.png

Eventually though we did get a picture that is just awesome in my opinion.

[/hide]

Anyway, I'll be adding more pictures when I can, and I'll start a progress section when I actually start. Anyway hope you enjoy my blog :P

Jimbob9999.png

Hi just saw you on Lightning chat that noones posted

So Good luck dude!

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

wow :shock:

what do you do for money? cons is really difficult without a good source.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.