Time Kitten - wilderness training blog

Greetings tipsy peoples. I, Time Kitten, am a hop and a step away from starting my journey into the wilderness, my first experience beyond exploring and gathering. This is a journey into self and danger, in a land nearly free of the autobot menace! 10 levels of fishing swordfish! 10 levels off cooking swordfish! 10 levels of mining swordfish! 10 levels of smithing swordfish! 5 levels of melee skillz! 5 levels of prayer! 65 levels of life! Whatever levels it takes to get my level back to being ranged based!

For those of you who would use this thread to challenge me, please check my shopping list, and make sure you can drop something to help me complete it.

For those of you who wish to join me, prepare for danger, and to fight for your lives, as I plan on taunting all passerby pkers.

For those who wish to chat, pm me, and I shall direct you to my chat.

The plan is, every 6k or so (to start) is a bank trip.

Skills/goals:

Attack 40/45

Strenght 40/45

Defense 39/45 (yeah, yeah, 6 levels I know, and I ain't a pure)

Prayer 37/42

Hit Points 42/47

Mining 49/59

Smithing 42/52

Fishing 50/60

Cooking 51/61

Activities:

I must find all my food in the wilderness.

I must mine my ores under risk of death.

I must smelt all I mine.

I must smith all I smelt.

I must sell all that I do not wear, besides my spare rune, which I may wear latter.

If I ever find a willow, I must add woodcutting and firemaking to my list.

I must run back every time I am thrown into the river and left for dead, no stopping at shops to re-supply... besides maybe the fishing store, I really need those spare harpoons stalker people.

Shopping list:

I am in the liking of...

Rune/addy plate or chain body.

Rune scimitar.

Rune two hander.

Green d'hide body.

Rune/addy skirt.

Rune/addy sheild.

A hat of some sort.

Spare harpoons.

Spare picks.

Moniez.

I stand but a hop and a skip away from the lawless land, my hair tied against the darkened wind, from my ever secure boots, to my breezy mithril skirt, nothing else to feel but the jelly in my knees, from my breezy tunic of mithril chain, to my wooden shield, even to the symbols of the gods, no protection is adequate against this danger, from my runite longsword to my faith in those same gods, nothing to steel me against the onslaught. The first step is fire, the second step is food. I have only heard of the fabled wilderness fishing spot, now I walk to the dream of danger, where even those half again my strength shall take me, and where all eventually burn to dust. With axe, haroon, tinderbox, pick, hammer, and courage, I step forth.

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Watch me, visit me, pk me.

First steps... Following the eastern coastline north.

Forbidden. Underground. Spotted the Slayer castle Dark. A forest, already burned. Chatty people. Witching. level 28, first green spotted on coast, getting closer. Dangerous. Level 35, found the fishing spot, and a decent firewood tree. Pkers pass by, camouflage seems to be working. 3 tuna, 5 swordies, level 73 pker got me... this will take a while. Saved skirt, chain, sword, and holy symbol. Washed to shore at Lumbridge.

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Pretty kool goal, good luck, if you meet me in wildly don't expect a friend though..

I am one of those pkers .. :twisted:

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Hey man good luck on your goals and I hope you get many good pk's in you pking career.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Bought harpoons in bulk, going to need to do that again soon, picked up new axe and tinderbox, headed out to the wildy. Made it to fishing spot without event, felt somewhat safer out on the penninsila. Level 76 ranger before catching a single fish, judging by the damage I was doing, if I had had food and had not been fishing for it at the time, I would have gotten him. What sort of guy wears a pink skirt into the wildy?

Bought harpoons in bulk, going to need to do that again soon, picked up new axe and tinderbox, headed out to the wildy. Made it to fishing spot without event, felt somewhat safer out on the penninsila. Level 76 ranger before catching a single fish, judging by the damage I was doing, if I had had food and had not been fishing for it at the time, I would have gotten him. What sort of guy wears a pink skirt into the wildy?

A guy wearing a pink skirt in the wilderness, nope I've never done that :-w

Good luck, seems like an unique goal.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Alright, watched some 90ish levels play around, got 8 fish, cooked them, got 8 more fish, ran as fast as I could to level 15 wildy to escape the pker, cooked my remaining 8 fish, sometime later walked north and was taken out in 2 shots by a level 52. Made it to lumbridge with 2 swordies and my axe since I couldn't pray fast enough to get the third. Progress moves forward. Might make more trips a day later.