The Dragon Pickaxe Cult

Cafebcs

The Dragon Pickaxe Cult

By Cafebcs

In the deepest of Keldagrim mines, an old king mith dragon died and dropped a Dragon Pickaxe. Since there were none, the Dragon Pickaxe was about to dissapear but became the traditional backup update at 7am. By a misclick of a Jagex Mod (they are humans) the Dragon Pickaxe was saved on the landscape until someone wanted to take it, a lucky bug that saved that specific item on the game.

The first on see it was the drunken dwarf. He, thinking that it was someone on Full Dragon, said "Hello Matey". Watching that 'the adventurer' didn't response or move any muscle, the drunken dwarf thought that 'the adventurer' was so dead. The drunken dwarf said "Sorry Matey" and left there.

The drunken dwarf went to a tavern with a hot-dog alike in one hand (he bought it at DorgesKann - don't ask of what it was made) and he told to his friends about the rare stuff that happened on the morning. His friends, more drunk than him, didn't listen carefully the story but wanted better a bite of the hot-dog. However, Nurmof was in middle of them and kinda listened a bit.

When the second traditional backup update became, the Dragon Pickaxe was still on the same place and Nurmof appeared again at dwarven mines and he said "Omg again at 7am, why? none comes to buy pickaxes at this hour". Nurmof said this very sad, tired and with a hard headache. "Here a beer" next to him said the drunken dwarf handing a beer. Nurmof took the beer and drank it very fast, ending it with relief. "What were you telling us yesterday?" asked Nurmof.

"I want to go to see" said Nurmof after know the details. Nurmof was about to go on that moment but a large file of adventurers came from nowhere to repair the pickaxe and talking, like if Nurmof was a psychoterapist, all that happened with the pickaxe, that they weren't listening and they were sorry. A level 3 was just listening the talking and Nurmof said "What with you?". The level 3 logged off after that.

It was about midnight and none were finally there "I will ask to Jagex to give me more salary!" complained Nurmof. The drunken dwarf was sleeping near there but Nurmof awakened him saying that they will go to the tabern after go to the place. When they both reached the place it was ten before 7am. Nurmof was very exited seeing the Dragon Pickaxe close to his hands. He was enjoying the moment, without grabbing it. The 7am update came punctually and, like an awaken from a dream, Nurmof appeared at dwarven mines at his usual spot.

"Was it a dream?" asked to himself Nurmof. "When I get a break I will go to that place again. I know where is it and I can go alone!" Nurmof said it loud and laughing to himself. And there was the level 3 listening and watching deeply to him.

THE END

Cafebcs © 2007 (Made on July 14) Look at Google Cache

Cafebcs.png

cafebcs.gif

Ty tip.it for allow me to write my story:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=715995

I got my original topic back. I gave a comment on runeweb:

--------------

Yay I got my topic back! Ty Makoto, Baakalor and all the admins :D

Backup at tip.it (had to do) http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=715996

Spiderchild plagied my story. Look all that happened here:

http://forums.runeweb.net/index.php?showtopic=13053

--------------

They deleted the locked topic "Dragon Pickaxe Sect" that was locked by Makoto.

What will happen with Spiderchild? he will be forgiven for this? I hope that not.

---------------

Baakalor thought that I plagied the story too :\

http://forums.runeweb.net/index.php?showtopic=13059

I think Spiderchild is deleting all the evidence.

---------------

I will not touch the topic anymore. The admins on rw are helping me.

Cafebcs.png

cafebcs.gif

• 1 month later...

I do not understand this story (Or whatever you want to call it). If I was in that I'd pick it up and keep it for myself. And there are alot of spelling mistakes in that. Plus, Mithril Dragons are only in the Barbarian Dungeon. They will never be anywhere else unless Jagex makes a new place (Like that will happen)

I do not understand this story (Or whatever you want to call it). If I was in that I'd pick it up and keep it for myself. And there are alot of spelling mistakes in that. Plus, Mithril Dragons are only in the Barbarian Dungeon. They will never be anywhere else unless Jagex makes a new place (Like that will happen)

(looks at list of new areas jagex has created this year) Wow, gonna take a while to explain all of these...

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 1 year later...
I'm creator of the thread, am I not allowed to reply?

Not after over a year! It was alright, but nothing worth revising again after this long.And you've apparently bumped this thing a couple times before.

I saw this on page three or four last time I went through the archives, it should've stayed there, you don't see us bumping our stories that haven't been worked on for years.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

It was alright, but nothing worth revising again after this long.

Not everyone likes leaving their incomplete stories to rot.

But I had to fix the grammar mistakes :s

You've still got a lot of work to do on this thing. The grammar is still bad enough to detract from the story and the meaning. It is very hard to understand. Plus, the story seems incomplete. The main conflict within the story is almost nonexistent. What little plot there is just doesn't make sense. Also, it ends without a clear solution. If this was only the first part of a series it wouldn't be so bad, but as a stand-alone story it just has no point.

I think after bumping twice this thread needs to be locked, especially with the potential flame war starting.

Cafebcs I can remember this story from way back when, by you if memory serves. Ultimately the story is too short and not grabbing, like you started out with an interesting idea and then gave up on it.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.