:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I :wub: The Boondock Saints. That movie is amazing. I even had part of my tattoo designed after it :lol:

That's so awesome! :mrgreen: The Boondock Saints is eeeeepic!

@Lokie - The dragon is cool but I think I prefer Pascal <3: I like how he's cute and tiny!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Yea, when Boondock Saints 2 came out a theatre in the town I was living in had a special double feature where they played the first and second movies. I was so excited to be able to see the first in theatres. Pretty much the greatest day of my life :P haha

Yea, when Boondock Saints 2 came out a theatre in the town I was living in had a special double feature where they played the first and second movies. I was so excited to be able to see the first in theatres. Pretty much the greatest day of my life :P haha

That's so awesome! I didn't see either of them in theatres :( </poor me> I was pleasantly surprised by the second movie! I was a little worried that they'd mess it up but I enjoyed it! My favourite part about those movies is how everything they do is based on other movies. Like the brothers talk about stuff and one will say "Dude that only happens in movies" then they actually do it and it works out :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

That's so awesome! I didn't see either of them in theatres :( </poor me> I was pleasantly surprised by the second movie! I was a little worried that they'd mess it up but I enjoyed it! My favourite part about those movies is how everything they do is based on other movies. Like the brothers talk about stuff and one will say "Dude that only happens in movies" then they actually do it and it works out :mrgreen:

Haha yes! You are so right. I think my favourite has to be when they are picking out their weapons in the first. "Charles Bronson's always got rope." :lol: And I agree about the second one too, they didn't ruin it, plus Connor and Murphy are still looking good after 10 years ;)

The Hunger Games. Epic book, epic film to come.

Also, reading is good, and possible while 'Scaping! :thumbsup:

Shame on anyone who has yet to read it, and wants to see the film

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Man The Hunger Games are epic books. I blew through them in like 2 days because I couldn't put them down.

Posted Image

Man The Hunger Games are epic books. I blew through them in like 2 days because I couldn't put them down.

I had to wait for the last one to come out. :sad:

Was first in my school to read though. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Firstly, congrats on all the levels (this is a RS blog, after all :wink: ). :thumbsup:

Secondly, I have to say you have excellent taste in cinema. :thumbup: If you like Snatch you should also check out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (if you haven't already), it's absolutely brilliant and introduced us to the awesome that is Jason Statham. I have to jump on the Boondock Saints/How To Train You Dragon love train. They're both awesome movies! :D

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

gratz on the levels! just got my new tipit account going finally ;P early gratz on 97 prayer!;)

Nice to see you back on Tip.It! :thumbsup: Thanks for the congrats! I got it a few minutes ago but I'll post the screenshot when I'm done being lazy.

Firstly, congrats on all the levels (this is a RS blog, after all :wink: ). :thumbsup:

Secondly, I have to say you have excellent taste in cinema. :thumbup: If you like Snatch you should also check out Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (if you haven't already), it's absolutely brilliant and introduced us to the awesome that is Jason Statham. I have to jump on the Boondock Saints/How To Train You Dragon love train. They're both awesome movies! :D

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I'll check out Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels! I love Jason Statham and Vinnie Jones so I'm sure it will be epic :P

Posted Image

Needs moar Dungeoneering and combat. :sad:

Gratz btw

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Well done on the levels. Also, bought the first book in the Hunger Games series since it was brought up in this thread recently.

I approve! They're epic books :P Parts of the third one got a little meh for me but overall they're awesome and I highly recommend them. I read all three through in like 2 days.

I can see a prayer cape in the future for you. :P

Tomorrow maybe :mrgreen:

Posted Image

Tomorrow? I could have my fire cape by then, assuming I don't fall asleep in middle of the attempt. :lol:

How did it go? :P

I didn't get 99 prayer due to the server issues, but I did get 98:

98-prayer.png

900k to 99 and I'll still do a bit more before bed.

Posted Image

Tomorrow? I could have my fire cape by then, assuming I don't fall asleep in middle of the attempt. :lol:

How did it go? :P

Couldn't do anything due to login servers going out. I was going to try last night, but got bored and felt the need to eat gummy bears instead. Yeah, my third cape try failed out of my laziness.

Based on my luck, I always seem to succeed on the fourth try.

So, what's next? Also, your signature is a bit out of date :P

I'm all over it! :P

I'm going to do a bit more construction and maybe try to train a bit more magic. I'd love 99 magic but I'm not sure I can handle getting 99 right now :P If 99 magic fails me I'll focus on finishing off 99 woodcutting.

Posted Image