New Updates

The Observer

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Have you ever wanted to teleport to a location you haven't been to for a while, only to find yourself looking through every icon to find the one you need? Our latest upgrade will put an end to this. The magic interface has a new feature that will enable you arrange your spells by category, and display either combat spells or teleport spells at the top of the interface. The default order will be the current, level-based one. This applies to all magic spell books.

Weve also made a small change to PvP worlds, so now the Teleport Block spell will be available to all players, not just members (although its level and rune requirements will stay the same).

How do these updates (more notably the second one) affect your clan? Does that mean less teleporters on PK Trips or can you just not afford it?

j0xPu5R.png

I've heard that the spellbook rearranging isn't very useful. As for teleblock, should make bh/hills pking much easier :)

You will hear it from me also that it's not really that useful -.- .

If they could've made it so that you could order however YOU wanted it to be (for example, bind first, seeing that I always have problems finding it), it would've been slightly more useful.

As for teleblock, it should now make Falador Pking alot better for smaller clans, and it would probably increase the death rate by a lot :P

22031_s.gif

I think the teleblock on f2p is going to have a big impact on the number of people pking on f2p now. Whenever corr have fought anywhere below 20 wilderness, we've hardly got a single kill because of people teleporting. Now we can pk wherever we feel like and actually get kills, so we won't be confined to just deep wilderness any more.

Should be fun :thumbsup:

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I think the teleblock on f2p is going to have a big impact on the number of people pking on f2p now. Whenever corr have fought anywhere below 20 wilderness, we've hardly got a single kill because of people teleporting. Now we can pk wherever we feel like and actually get kills, so we won't be confined to just deep wilderness any more.

Should be fun :thumbsup:

I agree completely. We had a 50 opts pk the other day, ran into HP(Hood pkers) at bh with 70 opts at least, and they ALL teled. -.-

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti