Tip.It Times: Christmas Silliness

Eeeeediot

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure its constructive! :)

Christmas Silliness

The Editor

Ah, what a great time of year in the land of Runescape! Tip.It has put their lights up, everyone has dusted off their Santa Hats and Yo-yo's, and the anticipation for Varr..

Click here to read the rest of the article

i feel all cozy & christmasy, no matter hot hot its here in florida. the exams are finished and its ganna be a great time playing runescape for a couple of weeks heh! alot of goals have been set and hopefully new updates will keep us interested even more, 3 cheers for runescape!

yes the christmas sprit is in the air prices rise and rise as the day get closer none the less my gift list is long and varried a taorags for the wife. Several k ess for my friend trying so hard to get to laws. Nats and logs for the fletcher of the group, and pray pots all around. and to my kids there long awaited memberships along with glorys and wealths to start them out.so mery christmas to all may this time of year bring you nothing but the best.

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

really like it guys good job, cant wait for the new update my neck is cold :D

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

i cant wait till the items come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i wanna get them, i almost missed the haloween item this year

i got it in the last day it was out

lol

I agree. When i got on during the week of halloween i had no idea about the drop items and almost missed it. Then all the years before of holiday drops i never knew about them and missed them so i really want to get the christmas items this year.

Yay christmas!

I just wanted to say, though, that you really don't have to worry too much about the champs, lol. I brought sharks and prayer pots and full guthan and 150 bloods + runes for earth wave, and full mystic and other things to prepare for the jogre champ... and killed him with 15 earth waves only losing like 5 prayer points... lol.

The only challenge is getting the challenge scrolls :shock: .

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

I think I should take out that dusty hammer and put my underused 70 smithing to some good use, some newbies would like to enjoy christmas :)

Im with you on that. Now i don't have 70 smithing, but ive been working with clue scrolls a lot lately and am going to give away a lot of addy crap this holiday season.

So whats ' Sillines'?

You meant silliness but forgot the S right? Or are you drunk on Christmas mince pies already?

Or you are just another guy who tries to play the smart guy...

People: pleast quit correcting every single small mistake. If its a whole post thats not clear at all, not understandable, okay. But just a silly mistake like that, just cut it!

You dont get more respect now or something like that. You just get yourself a reputation from minute one.

Sorry if I am too harsh, but this is the second time today that i see someone posting something very unnesessary concerning spelling. This forum isnt the national dication.

So far my flame

Bedman

And go on, correct me if you can. You'll only hurt yourself with it

Oh, forgot to post on-topic :D

It was a very nice read, just like all the other times (got my pun?! ;)). Keep up the good work.

lol not so many posts... guess ppl need kiara kat to tell them theres a new one out before they read it...

Nice catch, drunk_dude. I was wondering the exact same thing. Thing is that we're having a problem with our News updating software, and we've been unable to post anything for the past few days. So the missing News Announcement was definitely NOT intentional.

I was, however, thinking of stopping the news announcements for the Times as it's a well established feature now, and it's right there on the first page. We don't want to be over-crowding our News Updates, do we? But, after seeing the slow response to this article, I may change my mind....

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Now this is entirely off the holiday topic, but can anyone here tell me if getting the Zamorak Mjolnir, Guthix Mjolnir, and the Saradomin Mjolnir is a waste of time or not. Now there is probably a forum for this but i couldn't find it so i just decided to ask you guys since i've been posting on here lately. Also no one correct any spelling or punctuation errors on mine or any other post, it's annoying and a waste of a post.

Now this is entirely off the holiday topic, but can anyone here tell me if getting the Zamorak Mjolnir, Guthix Mjolnir, and the Saradomin Mjolnir is a waste of time or not. Now there is probably a forum for this but i couldn't find it so i just decided to ask you guys since i've been posting on here lately. Also no one correct any spelling or punctuation errors on mine or any other post, it's annoying and a waste of a post.

I heard they're only good for the looks.